Thank You Zagman!!!

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Just wanted to thank our own Zagman for stepping into the Lion's Den so to speak and representing Wackbag at this unity summit.

I think no matter what we thought about the idea of this unity meeting, a unity party, etc, or what we think we would have said if we had been behind the mic, that we can all agree that Zag did a great job of staying composed, on point, logical, and made Wackbag appear to be the class act that it truly is.

THANK YOU ZAG!!!!!!

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
From what i heard he did do a good job.

The biggest pet peeve I have about other boards, even my 1st board Ronfez.net is that some people love to shit on Wackbag.

Because we enjoy a dark form of humor over here, we get shit on for being low brow.

I enjoy this place because just about anything goes and there's a bunch of people who's feelings can't get hurt so the rough, truthful posts come out.

Good job Zagman.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Very good work. Thanks for taking the time.

I am so proud to be part of Wackbag.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Next time speak into the mic Zag ;)

Good job representing us by the way. I think you were the calmest and most civil of all of the representatives, and after hearing what goes on elsewhere I'm so glad I decided to post here.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
yes, thanks zag, class act

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
Great job budday Zag. Nice to see you again. You did awsome repping WB.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Zag was on the radio? I missed the cut-in today because I didn't know about it and I was watching a documentary with my radio on mute at the time.

I heard that someone mentioned me and Dead. What was that about? Specifics please.

luzerne56

Jan 17, 2008
long island

The biggest pet peeve I have about other boards, even my 1st board Ronfez.net is that some people love to shit on Wackbag.

Because we enjoy a dark form of humor over here, we get shit on for being low brow.

I enjoy this place because just about anything goes and there's a bunch of people who's feelings can't get hurt so the rough, truthful posts come out.

Good job Zagman.
Couldn't have said it any better,totally concur with ya

SurlyTruckDrivr

You've got a friend in WDTv2.0
Apr 28, 2005
Westport, Mass

Good job Zagman.
x2, great job Zag :clap::clap:

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
Zag, thanks for what you did today, you are a stand up guy, and I am happy to be a member of this site.

Great job! :clap:

Apr 14, 2003
Eastern MD
Zag, you did an excellent job of getting your points across, keeping the discussion about the board as a whole rather than yourself.

Hey! Stop shilling your "product"! :rolleyes: :action-sm

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Zag is awesome. One of the coolest guys I've ever met, really down to earth, really smart, really well spoken. Great job Zag.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Yes, Chris was great. I thought Lee Mels did really well.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
Great to see you again bro...

I so fucking owe you drinks!

:icon_mrgr

Thanks again

Zag is awesome. One of the coolest guys I've ever met, really down to earth, really smart, really well spoken. Great job Zag.
Plus he's been around for a while and knows alot about all this nonsense thats been going on.. thats why we picked him.

Thanks a ton Zag, you did a very good job and really helped out with little time to even prepare or think about it.

Plus if we sent AF in there it just wouldve been a love fest between her and ronnie and if we sent BG in there.... well... Im glad we went with you :)

mike3152

Remembering Lacy. Linger Longer.
Feb 18, 2005
Harrisonburg, Virginia
Zag, good job on the sitdown today. Thank you for bringing up the R&F fans concerns about the recent Ron & ESD shows.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
Thank you Zag for doing us proud, that is, when you finally were allowed to get a word in.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Could someone tell me what the point of bringing up TaxKuntz throwing a toaster at Dave had to do with the boards anyway? And who was saying that? I couldn't tell the difference between goatdiddler and martin (they both came off as a couple of twats) and I think it was one of them.

I mean bringing that up to zag like he's responsible was just so stupid.

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
Could someone tell me what the point of bringing up TaxKuntz throwing a toaster at Dave had to do with the boards anyway? And who was saying that? I couldn't tell the difference between goatdiddler and martin (they both came off as a couple of twats) and I think it was one of them.

They've been bringing that up for a long time, even though I apologized to Dave the next day for my stupid stunt. Dave accepted my apology back then and said "don't worry about it." The next time I saw Dave in person, I apologized again and we shook hands.

They try to make the argument that I was unable to separate reality from a radio show, when in fact I used very poor judgment after consuming a lot of alcohol. I was and still am 100% wrong for what happened, and I've said so many times, but it happened...nothing I can do except say I'm sorry.

...and it wasn't a toaster!

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
Thank you Zag for doing us proud, that is, when you finally were allowed to get a word in.
zag actually said alot... more so then lee, goat, martin or even mikeyboy

that was martin.

And one of the big problems I have with all this shit is the fact that lets say you rmpgp say something or do something that some people think is deplorable, regardless of whether it is or isnt, not only are you called out for being an asshole but so are your friends and the people on the board you are affiliated with who had ZERO to do with your actions. And Im not pointing fingers because ALL "camps" are guilty of this childish behaviour.

Also before today I thought todays "sitdown" was unnecessary and would solve zero, after sitting there watching, and listening I still think it was unnecessary and didnt solve anything but I did find it amusing.. guess thats a testament to the genuis of Mr. B... take a subject that 30 people would find interesting and make it good radio for thousands... FUCKING GENUIS

I will still go to "Events" hang out with the people who I know and like, possibly make new friends and most importantly GET VERY DRUNK... thats why I go to these things... to get fucked up and enjoy myself, not obsess over baby shit.

Ok I reached my posting limit for the week so night fucko's