Thanks Clubsoda & NFP.

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
Big Thank you for Club Soda Kenny, for uber-accomodating me for Sponsoring the Virus Tour Pest Booth Prizes this year.

I had a fucking BLAST working with him, Chucky, No Filter Paul, and that cool guy who is gonna hate me now that ive met him 4 times, talked to him, took his number down, but i forgot to write down his name, lol

Thanks guys! Much respect,

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
Big Thank you for Club Soda Kenny, for uber-accomodating me for Sponsoring the Virus Tour Pest Booth Prizes this year.

I had a fucking BLAST working with him, Chucky, No Filter Paul, and that cool guy who is gonna hate me now that ive met him 4 times, talked to him, took his number down, but i forgot to write down his name, lol

Did you remember to wear a collared shirt this time?:action-sm

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
No, thank you Chris. The Virus Tour this year was a great success thanks to
people like you and all the others who worked on it. The wife and I went to
3 of them and they were all good times. Thanks to you & everybody who
worked on the tour to make it a great summer for O&A fans.

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
It was free prizes, so that was easy.

It was nice of you to sponsor the Pest Booth. I worked the one in DC and gave away a bunch of your schwag, & kept a towel as a souvenir.

Thanks go to you too MLC.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Had no idea.... thanks ML...The whole event from too much food n beer to great people It's so much fun.... and I know the powers that be are makin large..... I will be saddened if 2008 is not there.

best fan gathering eva!

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
Did you remember to wear a collared shirt this time?:action-sm
You will never let me live that up will you!! lol
Thank God for Lilly, and my busted up Sopranos Review, lol

No, thank you Chris. The Virus Tour this year was a great success thanks to
people like you and all the others who worked on it. The wife and I went to
3 of them and they were all good times. Thanks to you & everybody who
worked on the tour to make it a great summer for O&A fans.
Holy shit, i sware the first few words led me to brace myself for a sarcastic " thanks , because of you we got the virus tour" abuse post, but it wasnt. Damn you kind words!!!! lol

It was free prizes, so that was easy.

It was nice of you to sponsor the Pest Booth. I worked the one in DC and gave away a bunch of your schwag, & kept a towel as a souvenir.

Thanks go to you too MLC.
I cannot believe how hot the shows were usually, and how much those towels were used after all. Vos went on stage at PNC with one, i felt so sexy inside, haha.

Had no idea.... thanks ML...The whole event from too much food n beer to great people It's so much fun.... and I know the powers that be are makin large..... I will be saddened if 2008 is not there.

best fan gathering eva!
Quote for truth niggah!
They better do another one. Comediens all over the world have there incentive to start writing new jokes finally, No?
if i were one, id get raunchy, new jokes ASAP!
Aids, Whores, *******, Gay, Fat, Shit jokes gallore!

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
You will never let me live that up will you!! lol
Thank God for Lilly, and my busted up Sopranos Review, lol
Hey man, I was with you on that one. It was a good walk though. Got some excercise in that night.

But back on topic pf the thread. Thank you for all you and everyone else did to make things go so smoothly. You get many clappy hand thingies

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY

You always have nice stuff, Chris. I wear my "I Hate You All" shirt to work with pride regularly. I've had people ask me where I got it from and I direct them to your site. I also remember the nice donations you made for raffle prizes and the wine at the O&A/R&F fan holiday party at Rivoli's last year. Keep up the great work and I"m glad I got to see you at the Jones Beach show.

Chuckyarla

Taking the XM to the 202
Feb 17, 2005
It was a lot of fun handling the pests boof. Chris thanks for supplying the crap. Thanks to all the pests and especially non-pests who played one of our games.

My campaign manager was upset that I travelled to these events instead of working on my political campaign.

Cromwell

Sep 28, 2004
Westbury, Long Island
Yeah, I wanna chime in here and thank Club Soda Kenny and the rest of the crew - for the great job they did with all of this here. :)