Thanks for your answer Three Hole Puncher

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
I'm not going to repeat it because I guess the subject is off topic, even in Off-topic discussions.
I did manage to read your responses cached on Google, so it wasn't any loss.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Hi, I'm BCH.

I like toast.

Nov 29, 2006
FL
This thread stinks and I don't like it.

BCH

Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
I want back story

Or pics of Ma's rack.

Off to JJO
Evidently, our friend here posted a new thread asking for the name of some tangential character who appeared on the Howard Stern show like 15 years or so ago. One of the mods thought, and rightfully so IMHO, that such a thread really had no business on an O&A message board. Ever quick with the knowledge, 3HP answerd our friend's query and satisfied his curiosity.

Now it seems we're being treated to yet another not only relevant, but riveting thread on the same subject, only this time not explicitly so.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Evidently, our friend here posted a new thread asking for the name of some tangential character who appeared on the Howard Stern show like 15 years or so ago. One of the mods thought, and rightfully so IMHO, that such a thread really had no business on an O&A message board. Ever quick with the knowledge, 3HP answerd our friend's query and satisfied his curiosity.

Now it seems we're being treated to yet another not only relevant, but riveting thread on the same subject, only this time not explicitly so.
Nicely written,with multi-syllable words,nice sentence structure,interesting topic, misspelled answered and blew it at the finish line.

Your friend,

The Post Critic

BCH

Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Nicely written,with multi-syllable words,nice sentence structure,interesting topic, misspelled answered and blew it at the finish line.

Your friend,

The Post Critic
haha. The spelling error was merely a typo, I promise. I wasn't using firefox at the time.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas

So, if I'm reading this right, you're saying snack wraps and tacos for everyone?

BCH

Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Love fuckin' snack wraps.

Fucking KneeKnee goes M.I.A. and leaves me with a snack wrap habit.