Thanks, Hummer Tuesdays, farluu, and Basil T's

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
I just wanted to publicly thank Hummer Tuesdays, farluu (Chef Steve), and the staff at Basil T's. I just got back from one of the best meals I've ever had. My girl and I were treated amazingly well by everyone at Basil T's, especially Steve. Talking about the show was cool.

Our last experience there is totally forgotten. It really is one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. I'm really glad that Hummer Tuesdays took the time to reach out to me when she really didn't have to because I otherwise might not have found out how great Basil T's is and how nice Steve is.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I just wanted to publicly thank Hummer Tuesdays, farluu (Chef Steve), and the staff at Basil T's. I just got back from one of the best meals I've ever had. My girl and I were treated amazingly well by everyone at Basil T's, especially Steve. Talking about the show was cool.

Our last experience there is totally forgotten. It really is one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. I'm really glad that Hummer Tuesdays took the time to reach out to me when she really didn't have to because I otherwise might not have found out how great Basil T's is and how nice Steve is.
Hey, TPU, you got a little brown stain on your nose there. :action-sm

Ren5150

Linger Longerer
Aug 1, 2001
Is this the Toms River or Red Bank Basil T's? I took the wife and kids to Basil T's a few weeks back. Got my 8 year old son Filet Mignon. Kid knocked it down like a champ. Liked the place, didnt ask about O&A etc, felt that was tacky if it wasnt a pest or fan event. Should I say "hey" next time? I live right up the road and often hit the guitar shop in that mall.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I'm plotting a trip there... Trying to work it into something I am planning for later this month.

Apr 22, 2005
Bucks Co., PA
Were you wearing a Basil T's hat and Tshirt when you started this thread?