Thanks

vos

Thanks for all of the time you guys spent voting. I am not sure what place I came in think it was 15th. Anyhow thanks again for the support.

Baggy Spandex

This stinks and I don't like it.
I guess you're welcome.

When are you stopping in to the show again?

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Sorry we couldn't keep you higher in the standings. That
contest really sucks a bag of dicks and goes on way too long.

I guess we all have little midget fingers, we couldn't use them fast enough to vote Vos #1.

maz

TRueWDTer
you're welcome Vos

sorry we didn't get you up higher

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
I tried Vos. #15 isn't so bad.

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
I tried vos next time we'll shoot for something more realistic like top 10

If you get rid of all the unfunny hacks you would be easily be in the top 5 of that stupid contest.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I voted for you everyday.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
I voted for you AND Stephen Lynch.

Speaking of Stephen Lynch, why is he never on the show anymore? He was always on when they were on WNEW. Does he not live in New York anymore?

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
Your Welcome Vos, next year we'll get you in the top 10

There are a lot of unfunny hacks ahead of Vos (although Louis Black at #5 was nice to see). I think Comedy Central continues their vendetta against anyone associated with Tough Crowd.

Although it would be funny to see Dat Phan ahead of Vos just to watch 'ol baby hands' head explode!

maz

TRueWDTer
think minnesota bridge

don' know about the eyes though

Pearce

That's the shitty thing about hacks. They get popular because they have simplistic material that every dope can follow and since a lot of people never watch stand-up except for maybe catching a Comedy Central Presents once while flipping through the channels, they think those guys are the best that comedy has to offer.

Dickbags.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Thanks for all of the time you guys spent voting. I am not sure what place I came in think it was 15th. Anyhow thanks again for the support.
Well, we gave it a shot. Always glad to help. Wish you did better but there will be others and we will be at the ready.

Arch Vos