That Girls + Laughing =

DIRTY_HARRY

I heard of many many fetishes but that takes the cake. Just the sound of a girls voice????? Laughing????I mean come on jeeeeeeeeeze

------------------
IM NOT INSANE, REALLY IM NOT.
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER

[This message has been edited by DIRTY_HARRY (edited 01-02-2001).]

FOFOLINA

yes I know
wait let me try
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
is it working
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha gigles
ha ha ha hah
hee hee hee hee hee heee
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
teee heee teeee heeee
heeeee heeee ha ha ha ha
well i guess not
lol

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purrrs 4 Her Little Sweety =)~

DIRTY_HARRY

No wait a min. I think it moved lol

------------------
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.

FOFOLINA

LOL DIRTY HARRY

------------------
Purssss 4 HER LITTLE SWEETY Metallica22 =)~

Heh heh la la la la oh oh la la.

------------------
running down Fn christmas trees on the streets of NY

DIRTY_HARRY

Whats so funny??????do I make you laugh??? Do I amuse you??? Am I a clown to you????? Funny how????
LoLoLOLoloLolOlOlol

------------------
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.

Dance Spider Dance!!! LOL

------------------

FOFOLINA

lol since we are using lines of goodfellas my favortie movie

hey you poped your cherry
robert dinero
also by him always keeo your mouth shut and and never rat on your friends ,
dance spider dance,

damn helicopters all over the place are following me, said by henry
damn i love that movie

------------------
Purssss 4 HER LITTLE SWEETY Metallica22 =)~

I like when they tell the mail man if he brings another letter from that kids school to his house its in the fucking oven your going.LOL

------------------

DIRTY_HARRY

What about A Bronx Tail???? My fav. scene is when The biker dudes started to harrass the old Italians in the bar. Then the Boss say's "I asked you to leave, now you cant leave" locks the door then about 20 guys came flying out of the backroom and beat the shit out of them. now that nice

------------------
AND My spellin sux

Yeah that is a great scene my fav part of that movie. A Bronx Tale is a great movie.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

i love the scene in the bronx tale when one of C's friends gives him advice for how to test a girl.

"while shes in the car pull up next to a trucker like a big 16 wheeler and pull her head down if she starts blowing in front of the trucker you shes a fuckin pig she starts playing with her and shit she's a fuckin pro' if not then shes a nice girl"

a great scene is goodfellas is when joe pesci stabs murray the wig salesman in the neck with an ice pick then deniro gets out of the car and pesci is in the backseat murray is in the passanger seat and carbone is driving and carbone starts the car and sits there and pesci says what the fuck are you doin? and carbone says the cars cold i gotta warm it up pesci points at murray and says i shoulda let him fuckin drive you dizzy motherfucker get the fuck outta here warm up the car get the fuck outta here.

Then when pesci kills samuel l jackson "yeah you're always fuckin late, even late to your own fuckin funeral"

hey what was the movie where bogart played the cowboy? Shane..SHANE? oklahoma kid ..what fuckin shane. I'm the oklahoma kid dance yahooo you motherfucker dance spider dance.

LOL Gonzo That was called the mario test remember when C told Sonny about the mario test and Sonny was like that kid is a retard dont listen to him.

Oh hey how bout when Pesci whacks Stacks and he tells carbone to make that coffee to go and carbone is walking out the apt with the coffee pot and Pesci loses his mind and yells what the fuck are you doing you dizzy motherfucker its a figure of speech. LOL something close to that.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

ooh yeah jay great scene after he whack sam jackson thats right. Carbone is standing there with the pot of coffee

pesci says make that coffee to go lets go.
Carbone takes the pot with him
Pesci says what the fuck are you doing put the fuckin pot down, what are you taking the coffee with you, you stupid motherfucker.

Touche very good scene man

Heh heh LOL yeah Gonzo Carbone was funny in goodfellas.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

DIRTY_HARRY

Hey you guys remember the "PIZZA CONNECTION" here in Belleville I was there Bartender and after that movie I quit.

------------------
AND My spellin sux

Um no DH there is a movie called that? Seriously i never saw or heard of it who is in it? Or is this a joke?

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

DIRTY_HARRY

No not a movie real life . Why do you think my name is Harry now

OH that one completly flew over my head i get now like 6 days later heh heh LOL!!!

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!