The 100% bacon burger

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
[h=2]Deadly Deliciousness: The 100% Ground Bacon Burger[/h] July 9, 2012 / 5 Comments

This is a hamburger made from 100% ground bacon. If you think about it, it's actually more of a hamburger than a regular burger because it's actually made from pig. Not unlike pork-chop sandwiches (links to G.I. Joe PSA, NSFW for language). My God, did that smell good.
Southern California burger chain Slater's 50/50 whipped up the cholesterol-heavy item as part of its new offering, the "'merica" burger. The all-bacon patty is topped with a slice of thick cut bacon, a sunny side up egg, a new "bacon island" dressing and a heartly slice of bacon cheddar cheese.​
Why? Because F*** YOUR ARTERIES, that's why. God didn't invent cholesterol medicine for no reason, you know. "God didn't invent cholesterol medicine." No? Then who did? "Scientists." But who guided their hands? "You sure you want to go into this, GW?" Nope!
Thanks to el Deco and Brian R, who could each eat two and still have room for fries and a shake. To the drive-thru!
http://www.geekologie.com/2012/07/deadly-deliciousness-the-100-ground-baco.php

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
If you think about it, it's actually more of a hamburger than a regular burger because it's actually made from pig.
No, stupid journalist. If you actually do think about it, you'd know hamburg is the German city where ground beef was called hamburg steak.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
I love bacon as much as any overweight heterosexual American male but holy fuck. Bacon is supposed to be crispy anyway, not ground up and formed into a patty.