The 2018 Midterm Elections Thread

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
If we just get 50K to leave their shithole blue states for Florida (and other red states), we can finally turn them into shithole blue states...

This scumbag has lost two straight democratic primaries, but obviously, she's hopeful she'll have more luck if there were more Democrats in the state (also why they desperately want felons and immigrants voting)

If we just get 50K to leave their shithole blue states for Florida (and other red states), we can finally turn them into shithole blue states...

This scumbag has lost two straight democratic primaries, but obviously, she's hopeful she'll have more luck if there were more Democrats in the state (also why they desperately want felons and immigrants voting)
That's been my suggestion, but it has more to do with the electoral college. Send the big-city NY and Cali folks to low-population red states like Wyoming, they'll balance out the states by population and voting tendencies. Plus they'll learn about red-state stuff like how to milk a cow instead of shopping at Whole Foods.

domelogic

Read the guy who posted that. His comments are spot on and gets it.

KRSOne

Its harder to get rid of laws than it is to create laws because no one in government wants to give up any power. So even when all the lefties who destroyed a state like California move to Texas or Colorado it only hurts the red state and doesn't help California.

Also voters get used to having their lives ran by politicians and are reluctant to go back to running their own lives. Like an animal that goes from the zoo to the wild.

It could take a long time because leftists have to destroy all 50 states before some will admit their policies fail. The dumbass governor in NY pretty much said that when he said he had to give Amazon things or they would go to Texas. If Texas had the same business killing regulations and taxes as NY everything would be great.

The red States are attractive (low cost if living, etc...) because they're ran by Republicans you dumb fucking cunt.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
The red States are attractive (low cost if living, etc...) because they're ran by Republicans you dumb fucking cunt.
This is my greatest fear, a bunch of leftists flipping my state blue. These races were too close down here. My backup plan is Texas, but considering how close that bozo O'Rourke came to unseating Ted Cruz - I may have to come up with an alternative.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
This is my greatest fear, a bunch of leftists flipping my state blue. These races were too close down here. My backup plan is Texas, but considering how close that bozo O'Rourke came to unseating Ted Cruz - I may have to come up with an alternative.

As the lefty baby boomers start to retire inmass and realize that they are going to be forced to move to red states to protect any retirement they have, they are going to fuck up those red states, because they don’t understand what the fuck they are doing

Floyd1977

Yeah, it’s getting concerning. Formerly reliable GOP areas going blue or very close to it. I’m getting concerned about Trump’s chances in 2020. Florida giving voting rights back to 1M felons very possibly put FL out of reach for Trump. Arizona decided an ultra progressive kook who said that she supports Americans joining the Taliban was better than a decorated former military woman, so that’s not a good sign. If Trump manages to keep every other state he won in 2016 (and that’s questionable as well since he won some other states that are typically blue) and lose AZ and FL, that’s it for him.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Yeah, it’s getting concerning. Formerly reliable GOP areas going blue or very close to it. I’m getting concerned about Trump’s chances in 2020. Florida giving voting rights back to 1M felons very possibly put FL out of reach for Trump. Arizona decided an ultra progressive kook who said that she supports Americans joining the Taliban was better than a decorated former military woman, so that’s not a good sign. If Trump manages to keep every other state he won in 2016 (and that’s questionable as well since he won some other states that are typically blue) and lose AZ and FL, that’s it for him.
It almost happened right here in my neighborhood, the PA Supreme Court arbitrarily redistricted our historically republican county, we knew we were going to loose seats in the federal house, that was guaranteed, but, we almost lost our seat in the state House, and that would have been a real issue

lajikal

Possible New Speaker of the House.. :action-sm :haha7:

Marcia Fudge, an Ohio Democrat, might challenge Nancy Pelosi
Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-OH) speaks at a press conference with other members of Congress at the US Capitol. Win McNamee/Getty Images

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Possible New Speaker of the House.. :action-sm:haha7:

Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-OH) speaks at a press conference with other members of Congress at the US Capitol. Win McNamee/Getty Images
Yeah... you go ahead and hold your breath on that one, lolz.

That'll happen on the Kwanzaa after never.

The Uncle Tom Democrats are falling right into line. They know who the big boss lady is.

They know that WHEN(not if) Pelosi becomes speaker, the retribution rained down on anybody who tried to stand in her way will be swift and terrible.

Pelosi has all the old-school money connections, she's a fundraising machine, and the DNC is starving for cash after Hillary and Obama raided the cookie jar.

Nobody has a prayer of beating Pelosi... not even if their skin is the rainbow stripes of the homofaggaotry flag.

Not nobody but Pelosi... no nobody, not no how.

She's endorsed by Trump... she can't lose.

#MoarWinning

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
It almost happened right here in my neighborhood, the PA Supreme Court arbitrarily redistricted our historically republican county, we knew we were going to loose seats in the federal house, that was guaranteed, but, we almost lost our seat in the state House, and that would have been a real issue
Yep. FItzpatrick barely won where I used to live. That area has sadly gotten more blue.

mascan42

At this point, I've given up on Broward being a conspiracy, and I've come back around to thinking they're just retarded.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Possible New Speaker of the House.. :action-sm:haha7:

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Actually, I'm pretty surprised. She was acting like the buffoonery all around her was completely normal and she was doing a great job.
And anyone who disagreed is racist.