The 2018 Midterm Elections Thread

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
“There were evidently some calls made to Espy supporters… Most of them were older supporters. For example, I was told that one of them said that he was from a survey company. He asked her, ‘Was she going to vote?’ She said, ‘Yes.’ They asked her who she was going to vote for and she said, ‘Mike Espy.’ And she was proud to vote for Mike Espy. And then, allegedly, they told her she did not have to go on Tuesday, because her very acknowledgment over the telephone for me was actually a registered vote for me.”
If you're that stupid you probably shouldn't be voting any way.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Yay, 53 senate seats. A 3 vote buffer for the habitual backstabbers like Collins & Murkowski and possibly Romney now
Plus no more McCain or Flake to worry about. Too bad it couldn't have been 54 with Arizona

Floyd1977

Yay, 53 senate seats. A 3 vote buffer for the habitual backstabbers like Collins & Murkowski and possibly Romney now
Plus no more McCain or Flake to worry about. Too bad it couldn't have been 54 with Arizona
I was just texting a buddy of mine pretty much exactly this. Actually it’s 54 if you count Pence as a tiebreaker. And most of the anti Trump GOP got purged. So this should be more than enough to neutralize then risky GOP that’s left.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Another Young Turks meltdown masterpiece courtesy of Dame Pesos...

Anna looks like a tranny. Like some Caitlyn Jenner shit.

Two years of seething Trump hate has pumped her full of the testosterone.

Fred West

Anna looks like a tranny. Like some Caitlyn Jenner shit.

Two years of seething Trump hate has pumped her full of the testosterone.
And yet, she looked hideous on election night 2016 with her hair tied back. I said it before, but she looks like she could cut glass with various parts of her face.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
And yet, she looked hideous on election night 2016 with her hair tied back. I said it before, but she looks like she could cut glass with various parts of her face.

She comes across like the epitome of a joyless humorless cunt

domelogic

This is how you steal elections legally. First create a law that allows you to make voter fraud legal. Then enact said plan and bingo election night losses turn into complete dominance

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...es-in-orange-county-flipping-four-seats-blue/

Ballot Harvesting” Added Over 250,000 Votes in Orange County – Flipping Four Seats Blue
by Cristina Laila December 2, 2018 26 Comments

The Communists Democrats in California quietly passed legislature in 2016 allowing ballot harvesting.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
This is how you steal elections legally. First create a law that allows you to make voter fraud legal. Then enact said plan and bingo election night losses turn into complete dominance

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...es-in-orange-county-flipping-four-seats-blue/

Ballot Harvesting” Added Over 250,000 Votes in Orange County – Flipping Four Seats Blue
by Cristina Laila December 2, 2018 26 Comments

The Communists Democrats in California quietly passed legislature in 2016 allowing ballot harvesting.
That about sums it up. Democrats can't win general nationwide elections on their positions (without misrepresenting them) so the game plan is to cheat and/or pack the judiciary and seek victory there.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
MSNBC just had a headline "Did GOP learn anything from midterm drubbing?"

What fantasy world do these people live in? It was an average mid-term House loss and an unusual gain in the Senate.

And not even close to the "drubbing" Obama took.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
MSNBC just had a headline "Did GOP learn anything from midterm drubbing?"

What fantasy world do these people live in? It was an average mid-term House loss and an unusual gain in the Senate.

And not even close to the "drubbing" Obama took.
They are deflecting because of the pickups in the Senate...

And dopes out there will believe everything they say.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

domelogic

Because it's California, and nobody cares if they keep fucking their own shit up royally.

We should care because that fucking up directly impacts the whole US when you are talking about Congress/Senate seats. The law they passed should be for state only and not federal seats. Not surprising every election law they pass benefits one side. Eat your own but leave the rest of us out.

lajikal

This is setting up like 2016 all over again. 30-40 seat gain makes me laugh. I have seen the early voting trends and that would mean on election the Dems would have to come out and vote like never before. Possible, yes. Likely, he’ll no. Please be over conifdent again and then have it fall apart.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi confidently predicts victory in next week's midterms, at least one major political oddsmaker is giving her a boost: Cook Political Report is now saying Democrats could win as many as 40 seats in the House.
Dave Wasserman, House editor of the nonpartisan Cook Political Report, tweeted late Wednesday that the unit is revising its outlook to reflect a Democratic gain of 30-40 seats, up from 25-35. He warned that the outlook could change again before Tuesday.
Wow, Pelosi called it.. :haha7:

domelogic

Wow, Pelosi called it.. :haha7:

If you don’t think shenanigans happened I can’t help that. Did they win the majority, yup. Was it the 40 or so seats they are saying, nope. Not without shenanigans like let’s say all 7 or 8 repubs in Cali leading when the polls closed only to lose. How about what took place in Alabama during the senate runoff. Think that was not used again in the midterms? Let’s see what the dhs says when their results are made public about our elections. If they find nothing then I am wrong. Btw Pelosi would know, she is one of the ring leaders for said shenanigans

lajikal

If you don’t think shenanigans happened I can’t help that. Did they win the majority, yup. Was it the 40 or so seats they are saying, nope. Not without shenanigans like let’s say all 7 or 8 repubs in Cali leading when the polls closed only to lose. How about what took place in Alabama during the senate runoff. Think that was not used again in the midterms? Let’s see what the dhs says when their results are made public about our elections. If they find nothing then I am wrong. Btw Pelosi would know, she is one of the ring leaders for said shenanigans
What DHS report are you waiting on?.. :haha7:

DHS: 2018 election 'most secure ever'
November 07, 2018 11:33 AM

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said Wednesday that this week's midterm elections were the "most secure" the U.S. has ever seen.

"Thank you to all our state and local and private sector partners who worked with @DHSgov, @NPPD, & @Cyber to ensure that this #ElectionDay was the most secure ever," Nielsen said on Twitter Wednesday morning.

DHS has not reported any mass fraudulent voting, amended vote counts, or abnormal disruptions in the nationwide vote.

Since Russia's confirmed attempts to meddle in the 2016 election, federal agencies have launched several offices and programs meant to secure cyberspace and the U.S. voting process.

domelogic

What DHS report are you waiting on?.. :haha7:

DHS: 2018 election 'most secure ever'
November 07, 2018 11:33 AM

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said Wednesday that this week's midterm elections were the "most secure" the U.S. has ever seen.

"Thank you to all our state and local and private sector partners who worked with @DHSgov, @NPPD, & @Cyber to ensure that this #ElectionDay was the most secure ever," Nielsen said on Twitter Wednesday morning.

DHS has not reported any mass fraudulent voting, amended vote counts, or abnormal disruptions in the nationwide vote.

Since Russia's confirmed attempts to meddle in the 2016 election, federal agencies have launched several offices and programs meant to secure cyberspace and the U.S. voting process.

Um nope not that. There is another report that will be released

lajikal

Um nope not that. There is another report that will be released
Please share, I'm really curious about this mysterious report.. :haha7: I looked at their website and this was all I found.. :p

Due to the Lapse in Federal Funding, This Website Will Not Be Actively Managed
December 26, 2018

Public Affairs

NOTICE: Due to the lapse in federal funding, this website will not be actively managed. This website was last updated on December 21, 2018 and will not be updated until after funding is enacted. As such, information on this website may not be up to date. Transactions submitted via this website might not be processed and we will not be able to respond to inquiries until after appropriations are enacted.