The 2020 Presidential Election!

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I could be wrong, but isn't your eye suddenly and unexpectedly filling with blood a sign of a brain hemorrhage?
I've burst blood vessels in my eyes before while vomiting, so most often it's probably from excessive strain.

We grew up hearing about smog / acid rain / hole in the ozone. That's been amped up to now the world is ending. Before it was "drive less/carpool/use less resources/etc." Now it's "Turn over all of your means of production to the government and let China and India run roughshod over us"

DiggerNick

Donator

Okay checks out

Cry me a river; you knew the risks going in.
If nothing else, Hillary would never have been physically capable of enduring the rigours of even a single term as President.

Not even the constant influx of Podesta-provided young boy cum could stop Obama ageing twenty years during his fiasco.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Looking like that Mason Verger mother fucker from Hannibal
He was in the middle of a live event and he watched his vitreous humor fill with blood and he plowed through; what a trooper. Like when Merkel has to pretend that she's not shaking.

Are you suggesting that Biden was trying to shit himself?
Either that, or he was so fucked up, and dry-heaving like a champ just before stage time.

Though my bet is that it was the stress of wondering if he put the Depends on properly, before the cameras went live.

lajikal

I didn't even know this guy was planning on running. Apparently it was a good thing he dropped out though.

Howard Schultz drops plans to run as independent candidate in 2020
September 06, 2019

Washington(CNN)Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz won't run for president in 2020, ending his exploration of an independent run against President Donald Trump.

"My belief in the need to reform our two-party system has not wavered, but I have concluded that an independent campaign for the White House is not how I can best serve our country at this time," Schultz said in a letter posted to his website on Friday.

Schultz's decision to abandon a potential White House bid will come as a relief to Democrats who were worried that a third party candidate could siphon off votes from their party's eventual nominee and result in a Trump second term.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
A moderate Dem in a world full of commies trying to out commie each other.....of course people are cheering today
A highly successful capitalist. Can't have that. No, sir. Goes directly against the free-shit-for-everyone narrative.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Schultz campaign was a joke. He barely fundraised with the people that mattered. The guy can't control the world wide company he runs now and we wants to run the free world. Nigga please.

Sent from your Mom's box.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Tucker made this point tonight about this.

40 years ago they said the world was in bad shape. 20-30 years from then a country would be under water. Fast forward 20-30 years and nothing had changed so they said it will in another 10 years. Here we are now and they say in 11 years the world is doomed. And on and on they keep fear monger it.

The nonsense is incredible and yet people keep falling for it while the doomsayers breaking all the rules they preach about.
When someone preaches about the end of the world on the street corner with a bible, he's a nut.

If he does it on CNN, he's a climate scientist.