The 2020 Presidential Election!

mascan42

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
That Robert O'Rourke sure loves flailing his hands and arms about when he talks, doesn't he?
Think of all that potential wind energy that could be harnessed somehow from all his movements and gesticulstions...

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
That Robert O'Rourke sure loves flailing his hands and arms about when he talks, doesn't he?
Think of all that potential wind energy that could be harnessed somehow from all his movements and gesticulstions...
He keeps talking about “collecting assault weapons” it’s not going to go over well in the rest of Texas

Atomic Fireball

Donator
The floor is responsible free-market capitalism

Fuck skateboards, this is what the cool kids are doing

Atomic Fireball

Donator

A U.S. House special election in North Carolina on Tuesday has the potential to serve as an early referendum on the 2020 elections as Democrats seek to upend a stronghold Republicans have held for decades.

Some analysts see the 9th District race as the first election of the 2020 cycle and a possible bellwether of what could come next fall nationwide.

Because he also sought the seat last year, McCready has enjoyed huge cash and name recognition advantages.
Besides the $6.3 million he spent for 2018, McCready reported spending $4.5 million this year, compared to $1.8 million for Bishop.
What about them polls CNBC?
A recent bipartisan poll from Inside Elections found McCready leading Bishop by a margin of 46% to 42%.

BLUE. WAVE. INCOMING!!!:action-sm:haha7::action-sm:haha7::action-sm:haha7:

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Bishop sure cut that shit close though. Is he that weak, or was McCready that strong? Too close for comfort.

domelogic

Bishop sure cut that shit close though. Is he that weak, or was McCready that strong? Too close for comfort.

Didnt they redraw those districts? Looking at the map there is parts of Charlotte and Fayetteville in this district. Not knowing NC but knowing those are two of the larger cities. He won so it really does not matter

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Didnt they redraw those districts? Looking at the map there is parts of Charlotte and Fayetteville in this district. Not knowing NC but knowing those are two of the larger cities. He won so it really does not matter
The news just said that the only reason he won was “gerrymandering ”

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
The spin on the outcome of the NC election is hilarious. I really think there’ll be mass suicides in November next year.

domelogic

Wtf is this guy talking about. I thought the entire idea of cities was to have housing near where you worked. When did all the jobs move to the suburbs? In other words the poorer people will live next to you if rich but never me

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Tulsi Gabbard seems pretty reasonable for a Democrat. I guess that's why she's polling at 1%.
She's been on Tucker a bit recently. On now, talking about how 9/11 convinced her to join the military. I gotta say, I like the cut of her jib. She's a non-wackadoo Dem, and I actually respect her. Shocker.

Floyd1977

Wtf is this guy talking about. I thought the entire idea of cities was to have housing near where you worked. When did all the jobs move to the suburbs? In other words the poorer people will live next to you if rich but never me

He must be trying to do the George Costanza thing at this point when he was trying to get fired from the Yankees. Might as well go out in a blaze of glory.

The “backyard” is THEE one thing that will get the elite Libs to turn their back on you.