The 2020 Presidential Election!

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I apologize for praising WG but it's nice to have him here for comparison. He almost certainly doesn't fit into the cowardice category. Now compare his replies to the ridiculous overly defensive replies of people like @BIV and @5skin.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I apologize for praising WG but it's nice to have him here for comparison. He almost certainly doesn't fit into the cowardice category. Now compare his replies to the ridiculous overly defensive replies of people like @BIV and @5skin.
Nothing I said was over the top. That should be the base line attitude of an American.

5skin

Somewhere on Molly Ringwald
It was a simple statement of fact. Cowards are pussies.
And I don't know any such gun owners, you do apparently.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
It was a simple statement of fact. Cowards are pussies.
And I don't know any such gun owners, you do apparently.
He expects my 115# 73 year old mother to fend off a 250# raging ******, because you know “real men” throw fists

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
You are out of your mind.
I pray I’m wrong. I never am, as Fez Man said. But I sure do hope for that rare exception. I also know it will never come to that, as do the people who talk about gunning down cops and politicians. And of course that’s the real point.

Pigdango

Donator
Today I learned that @Pigdango is responsible for all the gun laws in New York State.

While you’re at it Piggy, could you focus lowering taxes and the homeless problem?

Who knew one random dude on Wackbag could be responsible for an entire state?
I’m making it Illegal to release Warner Bros movies in this state so nobody has to be subjected to Joker.

Pigdango

Donator
There is no greater cowardice than being unarmed.

A public declaration that you refuse to protect yourself, your family, your neighbors, your property. That criminals and the government can do what they want to you without resistance.

Pathetic people, worthy of contempt.
The image of you wearing a Stormtrooper helmet, holding a gun in one hand and a block of cheese in the other, ready to take on Beto and all the cops is making me laugh out loud.

Just do me a favor and shout out “For Leia!” before you start shooting. :haha7:

Last edited:

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Fare thee well Cone Pop we hardly knew ye

So Joe is slandering Cone Pop a year after his death; classy

TheLoon

Cannot wait for whichever one of these losers gets to debate Trump...he murdered Hillary...good luck shitdicks

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Joe’s falling apart and we’re still over a year out. Maybe he’s not the guy.

Cannot wait for whichever one of these losers gets to debate Trump...he murdered Hillary...good luck shitdicks
The CNN/New York Times poll already gave the edge to Trump's opponent even though he/she broke down halfway through and started stripping naked on the stage screaming about the pod people.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
The CNN/New York Times poll already gave the edge to Trump's opponent even though he/she broke down halfway through and started stripping naked on the stage screaming about the pod people.
It's striking how the MSM will sling "despite Trump losing all three debates" as an established presumption in any discussion of 2016

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
It's striking how the MSM will sling "despite Trump losing all three debates" as an established presumption in any discussion of 2016
There’s only one thing anyone remembers from any of that nonsense and it’s “you’d be in jail”

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Funny... I remember those debates. I'll stipulate that he didn't do so well the first debate, but when I saw him the 2nd and 3rd time, I fully understood what we were seeing in that 1st debate: Trump observing his opponent. He just watched and listened. He was learning how to take his prey down. That's how he does it.