The 2020 Presidential Election!

KRSOne

Sure hope we don't see another tweet like this one from 2015
I don't know if the country would survive another Clinton run. We already saw riots and Trump having to jump over road blocks to get into his rallies in 2016. I don't know what worse lie they could tell than Turmp is a tratior and will kill you in a concentration camp but I'm sure Clinton would figure something out.

KRSOne

Women just fuck things up

Reminds me of that joke Rogan tells. A man was able to run past the guard and break into the white house for the first time and it was also the first time they let a woman guard the front door.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
I don't know if the country would survive another Clinton run. We already saw riots and Trump having to jump over road blocks to get into his rallies in 2016. I don't know what worse lie they could tell than Turmp is a tratior and will kill you in a concentration camp but I'm sure Clinton would figure something out.
I suspect the number of her minions has diminished.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Now why would he characterize this as a change in the "nature of his campaign" rather than throw in the towel?

NO REFUNDS
At what point will he have more houses than he'll ever need?

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Now why would he characterize this as a change in the "nature of his campaign" rather than throw in the towel?

NO REFUNDS
I say keep the scam going. Take money from legitimate candidates and feed it to construction companies. Bernie helped Trump win in 2016, let's see if he can do even more for Trump in 2020

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

NO REFUNDS
Maybe angling for VP?

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
What was the brown thing she lunged up and spit in that water?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
And another corpse tumbles out of the clown car.
His campaign has no buzz and he's been going nowhere for months. It was cool to like Bernie in 2016, now he's yesterdays news. Not sure when he'll finally make it official that he's out