The 2020 Presidential Election!

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Just keep doing this, morons.

The left is doing everything possible to exclude everyone who's outside thier narrow point of view.

Meanwhile, the right is standing there with arms open, accepting anyone who is tired of the bullshit and willing to have real conversations.

They are destroying themselves and are too full of thier own self importance to see it.

Gah what a homoqueercicle...

Because people of the internet were mean to him, Frey suggested it gave him a “small glimpse” into what he assumed “it must be like for… any woman on the Internet.”

Minneapolis’ Democrat Mayor Jacob "Knob Gobbler" Frey has had a rough time after publicly maligning President Trump and attempting to keep the president out of the city.

Because people of the internet were mean to him, Frey suggested it gave him a “small glimpse” into what he assumed “it must be like for… any woman on the Internet.”

And I guess if people of the internet are mean to you on the regular, then you’re a woman? Or you can identify as a woman on the internet? I don’t even know how these things work anymore.

Trump and Frey got into a public spat when Frey attempted to block a Trump rally from taking place in Minneapolis:

Link

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Perfect-world scenario:

The Dem's turn on Tulsi, and throw her out of the clown car. Then, for revenge, Tulsi runs third party, siphons votes away from the Dem candidate, and that hands Trump a massive bigly W.

Tulsi becomes a despised pariah to the Dems, Trump hands her the National Security Advisor position, and she promptly runs rampant with her anti-war agenda, and yanks every last US troop out of the Middle East.

The left would explode in a supernova of salt.

Perfect-world scenario:

The Dem's turn on Tulsi, and throw her out of the clown car. Then, for revenge, Tulsi runs third party, siphons votes away from the Dem candidate, and that hands Trump a massive bigly W.

Tulsi becomes a despised pariah to the Dems, Trump hands her the National Security Advisor position, and she promptly runs rampant with her anti-war agenda, and yanks every last US troop out of the Middle East.

Tease.
That scenario got me excited.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Perfect-world scenario:

Add in Trump getting impeached in October and winning anyway in November, and I'll be rock hard for weeks.

BIV

Tulsi's twitter rant is epic. Damn near Trumpian.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Perfect-world scenario:

It will be fascinating to see what direction the Dem party goes if Trump wins in '20. Especially, if he wins easily. They can't double down AGAIN and continue this path, can they?

BIV

It will be fascinating to see what direction the Dem party goes if Trump wins in '20. Especially, if he wins easily. They can't double down AGAIN and continue this path, can they?
I'm not willing to pit money down either way.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I vote yes on double down. Huge movement to add SCOTUS judges, eliminate electoral college, and 4 more years of impeachment talk. They painted themselves into a tough corner.

BIV

All eyes on NY. AOC is being primaried. If she loses, it may make the dems pause.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
All eyes on NY. AOC is being primaried. If she loses, it may make the dems pause.
She's obviously the Justice Democrats golden child. There's probably a 1% chance she loses, but even if she does, I think the more important factor is how many more Justice Dems get elected.

mascan42

Never underestimate the Dems inability to learn from their mistakes. If Trump wins and impeachment fails, I honestly wouldn't put anything short of assassination past them.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Perfect-world scenario:

Wow, you are in my head.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Oh it's much to late for that. Even if she does lose the train has left the station and it's a runaway train at that.

BIV

Oh it's much to late for that. Even if she does lose the train has left the station and it's a runaway train at that.

Oh, I think you Re probably right. I didn't have a small enough font for the word "may".

Perfect-world scenario:

Can we have Tulsi and Melania kiss and rub their boobs together in that scenario?

domelogic

I think much of that will depend on what happens with the impeachment thing and more importantly the investigations. That could turn things upside down. I think there are some Dems who support trump in some way and/or hate what the dem party has become. Not a chance in hell of them going rogue or not towing the line