The 2020 Presidential Election!

KRSOne

:haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7:

Kamala Harris Blames Her Campaign Problems On The Fact That She’s A Woman Of Color
The only reason shes even a possible candidate in the dem party is because shes a 'woman of color'. The left puts a lot of importance in identity. Hillary Clinton made her sex the main focus of her campaign, it was all about her. Trump made it about the voters.

BTW this 'colored' thing shows how dumb PC is. When I was a kid in the 90s I remember it being a slur to call someone a colored person now its the preferred nomenclature.

KRSOne

So why would anyone want to build rental apartments... ?
Its the moral thing to do even if it will end up hurting the people its said to help. Like former Cali Gov Jerry Brown saying raising the minimum wage is bad for the economy but its the moral thing to do.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Lol, CNN headline:
"White candidates lead the most diverse dem field in history."

Dont get me wrong. I prey that what you say happens and they are split as hell.

When my one Bernie lover friend says how Trump supporters are sheep, I point out that Hillary and the DNC bent Bernie over and fucked him out of the nomination, and how he(my friend) still fell in line and voted for Hillary like the good little bitch ass sheep the DNC knew he was. Who knows if Bernie would have got the nom, but I like to make my friend think he would have, to hopefully twist the knife just that much more.

Not just the DNC, the media, especially MSNBC preferred to show Trump's empty podium rather than cover Sanders. Clintons have the media in their pocket.
Wikileaks proved that, with lots of wapo nyt cnn ect journalists having dinner at child loving Podesta's house, no doubt to plan the media coverage, and also plenty of emails showing NYT journos like Maggie haberman prostrating herself before the clinton campaign begging to be allowed to write stories for them.

The US media is 100% the enemy of the people.

Anyone else notice Chris Fredo Cuomo is juicing to fuck? That chap is roided up big time.

domelogic

well no shit

Kamala Harris to slash staff, restructure campaign as she hemorrhages cash
Her campaign is millions of dollars behind her top rivals.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I think Harris might be next.

My next door neighbor's kid(male, Joo!, 24, recent college grad, lunatic left, queer as a football bat) worked on Beto's campaign, but switched to Kamala's campaign a few months ago.

We were out with his parent's Wednesday night, and the queeb called, and they put him on speaker. The little nonce was in tears because Kamala's campaign is falling the fuck apart. Their fundraising is a joke, and they're burning through cash in Iowa, and getting nowhere but down in the polls.

I almost felt bad for the weepy little fruit. Almost.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I think Harris might be next.

My next door neighbor's kid(male, Joo!, 24, recent college grad, lunatic left, queer as a football bat) worked on Beto's campaign, but switched to Kamala's campaign a few months ago.

We were out with his parent's Wednesday night, and the queeb called, and they put him on speaker. The little nonce was in tears because Kamala's campaign is falling the fuck apart. Their fundraising is a joke, and they're burning through cash in Iowa, and getting nowhere but down in the polls.

I almost felt bad for the weepy little fruit. Almost.
It's amazing that Kamala--the early frontrunner--was so bad that it won't be surprising if she doesn't even make Iowa.

BIV

More like Be-No, amirite?

BIV

Iove it, Beto drops and it's barely a headline.