The 2020 Presidential Election!

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Harris is next. She's already laying off staffers because she's running out of money. Crazy "I'm a woman of color but actually not really" cunt has no shot at the nomination anyway

DiggerNick

Donator
Harris is next. She's already laying off staffers because she's running out of money. Crazy "I'm a woman of color but actually not really" cunt has no shot at the nomination anyway
Nothing will beat the sweetness of a Trump re-election, but if a Democrat MUST take the White House I'm hoping for Biden, because he will do absolutely nothing as President and Dems will have been forced to go with a rich old white guy again.

TheLoon

I think Harris might be next.

My next door neighbor's kid(male, Joo!, 24, recent college grad, lunatic left, queer as a football bat) worked on Beto's campaign, but switched to Kamala's campaign a few months ago.

We were out with his parent's Wednesday night, and the queeb called, and they put him on speaker. The little nonce was in tears because Kamala's campaign is falling the fuck apart. Their fundraising is a joke, and they're burning through cash in Iowa, and getting nowhere but down in the polls.

I almost felt bad for the weepy little fruit. Almost.
You should offer him a warm mouth to cheer him up

TheLoon

Nothing will beat the sweetness of a Trump re-election, but if a Democrat MUST take the White House I'm hoping for Biden, because he will do absolutely nothing as President and Dems will have been forced to go with a rich old white guy again.
I'm waiting for Trump to hire Tulsi as NSA and lib heads to explode

KRSOne

I'm trying to understand Warrens plan.

My best guess is the boomers were the most spoiled, rich, generation in known human history and they stuck the debt to Gen X, Millennials and Zoomers. So whats the Boomers solution for more free stuff? Bring in millions of illegals and stick them with the debt so we can get more free stuff.

We know that will not work as some Euro countries tried the same thing but the people they brought in took out way more than they put in. When you run out of other peoples money, bring in more people.

Floyd1977

problem with Biden is that if he were to win, his VP pick is going to be really running things. So have to see who he would go with.

KRSOne

Nancy Pelosi Is Worried 2020 Candidates Are on Wrong Track

https://news.yahoo.com/nancy-pelosi-worried-2020-candidates-100000963.html

Nancy knows they are going to lose so this impeachment stuff is their hail marry, they are going to lose anyway. Trying impeachment can't do any harm. Either it will help them or Trump will win by more than he would have without impeachment.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Nancy Pelosi Is Worried 2020 Candidates Are on Wrong Track

https://news.yahoo.com/nancy-pelosi-worried-2020-candidates-100000963.html

Nancy knows they are going to lose so this impeachment stuff is their hail marry, they are going to lose anyway. Trying impeachment can't do any harm. Either it will help them or Trump will win by more than he would have without impeachment.
Why is she being sensible? No one is going to listen to her. Might was well chip in for gas to fuel the clown car.

DiggerNick

Donator
I got called a 'bot' on Twitter for making fun of Beto. So is that the new SJW slur? Has 'Nazi' finally been played out and now you're just accused of being a computer program?

I got called a 'bot' on Twitter for making fun of Beto. So is that the new SJW slur? Has 'Nazi' finally been played out and now you're just accused of being a computer program?
I get it all the time... then if you engage typically you get called a raycisss...

Pickle

I’ve been called that. They can’t fathom that real people would disagree with them, so they think the only dissenting twitter voices come from Russian bots.