The 2020 Presidential Election!

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Turn around Joe. Joe...we're over here...why are you telling your story to a blank wall, Joe?...oh no... Joe....

What a loon! :haha7::haha7::haha7:

Turn around Joe. Joe...we're over here...why are you telling your story to a blank wall, Joe?...oh no... Joe....

He's either in the early stages of dementia or he's the most clueless presidential candidate ever. Either way, he's not fit for office.

When the number of the people in the audience behind you equals the number in front of you, I see where you can get confused.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
I got called a 'bot' on Twitter for making fun of Beto. So is that the new SJW slur? Has 'Nazi' finally been played out and now you're just accused of being a computer program?
And yet they go berserk if you call them an NPC, which is a much more clever and nuanced robot slur.

Although "NPC" merely addresses their sheep-like nature, while they literally believe any dissenting opinion is that of a "bot", which is their defense mechanism against cognitive dissonance.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
On politicians:

"They are in the soundbite business... not real policy discussions"

Warren's wealth tax plan is “morally wrong.”

“I don’t need Elizabeth Warren or the government giving away my money..."​
"The wealth tax is a bankrupt concept. There are 14 or so nations that have tried it and they've dropped it. I mean it's a nightmare. The for 50 years, we've been promised, you know, simplification by the irs. This would be a nightmare. It would be a nightmare. Every year you calculate your net worth and give 2% to the government? That's ridiculous. Gold would surge because people would find gold as a place to hide their wealth. It's just the wrong idea."​
On villifying the wealthy in general:

"...people don't hate millionaires, they want to be one"​
"This is idiocy, this is appealing to the lowest common denominator by promising everyone free stuff"

"Education is the solution..."

"...there's no free lunch. You can take all the money away from all the rich people and it wouldn't solve the problems"
"The world is upside down..."​
And then Cooperman got very emotional when discussing the future of America for his kids and grandkids.

As he concluded previously:

"Their stories, and many more like they are the very embodiment of the American Dream. For you to suggest that capitalism is a dirty word and that these people, as a group, are ingrates who didn’t earn their riches through strenuous effort and (in many cases) paradigm-shifting insights, and now don’t pull their weight societally indicates that you either are grossly uninformed or are knowingly warping the facts for narrow political gain."​
Billionaire Cooperman on Warren's policies

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
How much of that campaign cash do you think she gets paid to pretend to be with him???

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Starting to see more public postings about the possibility of Trump dropping Pence for 2020 in favor of Nikki Haley

1 - I really like that idea, remove zealot and add strong woman

2 - I think it’s all a rumor

3 - I don’t think the Trump kids have any eyes on the office honestly

DiggerNick

Donator
How much of that campaign cash do you think she gets paid to pretend to be with him???

I hope his imaginary friend T-Bone approves of this.

If Booker wins he can be President AND the First Lady.