The 2020 Presidential Election!

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I wish Juan Williams would leave The Five, he's insufferable. "But wait a minute.. "
"Oh, I see...."
"But Republicans...."
"Guess what?..."
My mom is mildly TDS afflicted, and she was saying like "Fox News is nothing but Trump brainwashing" as I put Fox on. She watched about 10 minutes of Juan Williams being Juan Williams, and she said "This is Fox News? Why is he on Fox News?"

I told her that he's a regular host, and he's been on Fox for years, and she was dumbfounded. I could see the wheels of incredulity spinning in her head. I asked her what she thought about old Juan being a Fox regular, but she didn't seem to want to discuss the matter any further.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Off hand, I could only name 9 of the candidates...I couldn't name any more than that.
Let me see here...

Tulsi!
Warren
Kamala
Biden
Sanders
Buttigieg
Bloomberg
Guy with Lego hair that farted - Swalwell?
Booker

Shit...there's a lot more than that, right?

Let's see who I missed:
Yang
Klobucher
Steyer
Castro
Bennet
Patrick
Delaney
Williamson
Bullock

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Let me see here...

Tulsi!
Warren
Kamala
Biden
Sanders
Buttigieg
Bloomberg
Guy with Lego hair that farted - Swalwell?
Booker

Shit...there's a lot more than that, right?

Let's see who I missed:
Yang
Klobucher
Steyer
Castro
Bennet
Patrick
Delaney
Williamson
Bullock
I just about got what you guessed, though Swalwell dropped out so I didn't include him. But I got Klobuchar. How could I have forgotten Yang?! Jeez.

Inslee is missing from your list...he apparently dropped out this weekend also...I had no clue.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I just looked at the list. Apparently Deval Patrick is a Negro. Marianne Williamson is still hanging on. And beach meme guy dropped out a couple weeks ago.