The 2020 Presidential Election!

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Well in all fairness, I could be wrong too. I dont know why they were doing it.

I guess it was just a knee jerk reaction because I am tired of these people coming here and then waving their flags in a "Fuck you America" type way. The mexicans love to do it, and during one of the first caravans the hondurans, who apparently are here to seek asylum from their shitty country and want a better life here in the USA, were on top of the wall waving their Honduran flags. And people wonder why some people could hate them.
These definitely weren't the fuck America types.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
The exploratory committee must've explored pretty good because she's officially in!

I think I'll celebrate.......with.........a beer.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
The exploratory committee must've explored pretty good because she's officially in!

I think I'll celebrate.......with.........a beer.
I heard parts of her big rah rah speech. Nothing new or fresh whatsoever. America is still a big racist 1930s era soup kitchen with so many people oppressed by the MAN and the SYSTEM chained to machines in factories for a nickel a day , Orangeman bad, blah blah blah

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
If you recognize your partisanship, is there any candidate on the other side that seriously interests you in your vote?

jnoble

There's not a single person so far running on the dems side who I can picture for even a fraction of a second being President. Can you really see Warren or Booker sitting in the oval office hammering out deals with the Chinese or North Korea or God forbid an emergency situation like 9/11?
Hellllllll no

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
There's not a single person so far running on the dems side who I can picture for even a fraction of a second being President. Can you really see Warren or Booker sitting in the oval office hammering out deals with the Chinese or North Korea or God forbid an emergency situation like 9/11?
Hellllllll no
Thy are inherently weak. That's why they have adopted phony narratives. They can act tough all they want but anyone with half a brain can tell they are weak people taking advantage of even weaker people. That's not who you want negotiating.

jnoble

Thy are inherently weak. That's why they have adopted phony narratives. They can act tough all they want but anyone with half a brain can tell they are weak people taking advantage of even weaker people. That's not who you want negotiating.
Exactly why nobody took Barry O seriously or respected him. He would talk a bunch of shit and then turn around and go dancing on Ellen or something equally worthless instead of manning up and doing his job protecting the countries best interests.

Floyd1977

Exactly why nobody took Barry O seriously or respected him. He would talk a bunch of shit and then turn around and go dancing on Ellen or something equally worthless instead of manning up and doing his job protecting the countries best interests.
And he easily won 2 elections. The moral here is that once again, people like us think this crop of democrat candidates are jokes, and they are. However, there are a lot of people in this country that eat up the shit they sell. Indeed, trump was dismissed by the democrats as a reality show host. And he won in no small part due to Dems dismissing his chances against Hillary. That mistake won’t be made again. Trump better damn well still have a strong economy in the 2020 runup and godwilling, somehow have found a way to beat Pelosi into getting wall funding.

On a sort of side note, and you will “appreciate” this, via the DVD sets, I’ve been watching a stretch of SNL episodes from the 1980 campaign season. They really did not like Reagan. And also in one of those episodes, Harry Shearer did a William Devane type commercial for the “Ni**errand”. How does Lorne still have a job? I’m surprised you could get away with that even in 1980. I’m even more surprised that it wasn’t cut from. The DVD release.

ysr50

Donator
And he easily won 2 elections. The moral here is that once again, people like us think this crop of democrat candidates are jokes, and they are. However, there are a lot of people in this country that eat up the shit they sell. Indeed, trump was dismissed by the democrats as a reality show host. And he won in no small part due to Dems dismissing his chances against Hillary. That mistake won’t be made again. Trump better damn well still have a strong economy in the 2020 runup and godwilling, somehow have found a way to beat Pelosi into getting wall funding.

On a sort of side note, and you will “appreciate” this, via the DVD sets, I’ve been watching a stretch of SNL episodes from the 1980 campaign season. They really did not like Reagan. And also in one of those episodes, Harry Shearer did a William Devane type commercial for the “Ni**errand”. How does Lorne still have a job? I’m surprised you could get away with that even in 1980. I’m even more surprised that it wasn’t cut from. The DVD release.
I liked Reagan as a kid, as an adult I wish we had someone like him to vote for.

domelogic

If you recognize your partisanship, is there any candidate on the other side that seriously interests you in your vote?

No. I would not mind a centrist if they truly were a centrist. We have seen time and again that they will say what they want to get you to vote. Hell this whole abortion is started, I believe, to incite their base. So far it looks like it has backfired because these dopes went to far, which they always do.

Is Schultz a centrist? Some of the things he says I don’t mind but wasn’t he farther left not that long ago? They think if I just stay a little to the right of the crazies like AOC, I can call myself a centrist. There is not a dem senator who has declared or thinking about it that I could even think about it. The Dems best chance is an outsider like trump but the hard left will never allow it. Hence why the vitriol for Starbucks man

domelogic

Trump better damn well still have a strong economy in the 2020 runup and godwilling, somehow have found a way to beat Pelosi into getting wall funding.

That is what the China deal is for. Once that happens the economy will be good for at least a year. Then again very few presidents have kept a strong economy going for 4 years. Oh and I believe the wall will be built one way or the other.

Southtown

The economy wont matter to the left in the 2020 election, because they have it ingrained in their heads that the strong economy is due to Obama policies, and it was on an upward trend when Trump took over. I have facebook friends saying this just a few days ago, even though these same people were all saying the economy would tank once Trump is elected.

Floyd1977

The economy wont matter to the left in the 2020 election, because they have it ingrained in their heads that the strong economy is due to Obama policies, and it was on an upward trend when Trump took over. I have facebook friends saying this just a few days ago, even though these same people were all saying the economy would tank once Trump is elected.
Obama must have been an amazing economist to time his recovery to begin on November 9th 2016.

Southtown

Obama must have been an amazing economist to time his recovery to begin on November 9th 2016.

Oh I agree. But to them it was already on an upward trend, no matter how small, so its all Obama. At first they claimed it was because Trump didn't pass any economic legislation. Then after the tax cuts passed and shortly after the dow had that big like 1000 point drop, not being able to pass on a chance to shit talk Trump, and probably waiting for Trump fans to ask if the drop was Obamas fault, he wrote that he thought that after the tax cuts passed it was now fair to call it Trumps economy. He never mentions when market goes up 300-400 points, only mentions the big drops, and still today he gives Obama credit for anything good, and anything bad is Trumps fault. They really are insane.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
No. I would not mind a centrist if they truly were a centrist.
Typically, when people say "centrist" or "moderate" they mean left wing (just not far left). It's the same thing when people say we should work together and embrace bipartisanship (notice how that usually only happens when Republicans have control).

Obviously, this isn't true in every case, but it is something I've noticed.

jnoble

Typically, when people say "centrist" or "moderate" they mean left wing (just not far left). It's the same thing when people say we should work together and embrace bipartisanship (notice how that usually only happens when Republicans have control).

"Bipartisan" to dems and their pals in the media just means Republicans should just let then have everything they want in a bill or new law and maybe possibly the R's get a tiny scrap of what they want . Bipartisan!

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

Frankly, when you look at Trump's SotU speech, he isn't that far right of center.

The left/media has just twisted the public's perception of what the center is.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Frankly, when you look at Trump's SotU speech, he isn't that far right of center.

The left/media has just twisted the public's perception of what the center is.
The left is so far left that the center is now extreme right.

ysr50

Donator
The left is so far left that the center is now extreme right.
That will bite them in the ass, no reasonable person wants to be associated with the left. I consider myself a centrist and the left seems to be doing its level best to alienate me, the right has their own issues but they don't seem to be trying force me into submission. I'm leaning further and further right these days.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
That will bite them in the ass, no reasonable person wants to be associated with the left. I consider myself a centrist and the left seems to be doing its level best to alienate me, the right has their own issues but they don't seem to be trying force me into submission. I'm leaning further and further right these days.
I grew up in Philly which has always been Democratic but I always was willing
to hear both sides of an issue. Now I don't because if I don't side with them I'm
a nazi or suffer from some form of "ism".

My lib friends are the same way. They have their cute graphs showing how unemployment has been dropping since 2009. They want to claim that higher wages and more opportunities are the result of Obama and only the bad stuff with the economy is Trump's fault. Heck, even after the stock market started rising again when we had that big selloff a few months ago, that's STILL thanks to Obama. There's no cutting through their delusion

ysr50

Donator
I grew up in Philly which has always been Democratic but I always was willing
to hear both sides of an issue. Now I don't because if I don't side with them I'm
a nazi or suffer from some form of "ism".
I think any fairly intelligent person is an "ism" of some sort, critical thinking leads to an opinion, any opinion these days is an "ism". I have a few "ism"s.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

Someone from the left would tell you that moderate means right wing as well. How you judge a moderate is determined by your point of view more than theirs.

I consider myself centrist/moderate because I support many policies supported by each side. I also feel like the most damaging and dangerous people are those who express the attitude that you should never give an inch or negotiate on anything. In terms of that attitude you and Nancy Pelosi are equal in my eyes. No offense.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Someone from the left would tell you that moderate means right wing as well. How you judge a moderate is determined by your point of view more than theirs.

I consider myself centrist/moderate because I support many policies supported by each side. I also feel like the most damaging and dangerous people are those who express the attitude that you should never give an inch or negotiate on anything. In terms of that attitude you and Nancy Pelosi are equal in my eyes. No offense.
But people who used to be left wing are now considered right wing. No one who is right wing is ever considered left wing. Doesn't that reveal something?