The 2020 Presidential Election!

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
The clown car's getting full. Better stuff her in the trunk.

Oh, and her Dorothy Hamill 'short and sassy' hairdo is terrible.
When I googled her to see what she looked like, the third suggested result when I typed her name was "Amy Klobucher daughter" so I figured "she must have a hot daughter like our President..."

As a friend, I'm telling you not to make that search.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
When I googled her to see what she looked like, the third suggested result when I typed her name was "Amy Klobucher daughter" so I figured "she must have a hot daughter like our President..."

Yeah, I had already made that error myself. :meh:

But I took it a step further. Reading some of her bios, I read that she was quite the comedian and is hilarious at the MinnRoasts. Well, I made that mistake and this is the first one I checked out (hope your laughing caps are on):

I admittedly don't have the stomach to watch any of the others...

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
CNN ran a dumb story about how Trump is "in trouble" because all of the "strong Democratic women"candidates that are running. What? Like Trump is going to have to face them all like Andre the Giant fighting a whole team of midget wrestlers? Like he'll have Kamala Harris on one arm, Warren on the other, Gillibrand and Klobchur wrapped around his legs, and OFF THE TOP ROPE, HERE COMES HILLARY OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

Yeah, those bitches are all going to have to tear each other to shreds, and only the battered wreck of the bitch left standing gets to feel the Bad Orange Man's wrath.

CNN, please just stop with the ridiculous fantasy that they're all going to gang up on Trump like some sort of team of roller derby bulldykes.

KRSOne

My lib friends are the same way. They have their cute graphs showing how unemployment has been dropping since 2009. They want to claim that higher wages and more opportunities are the result of Obama and only the bad stuff with the economy is Trump's fault. Heck, even after the stock market started rising again when we had that big selloff a few months ago, that's STILL thanks to Obama. There's no cutting through their delusion
I guess Bernie and Hillary were lying when they were campaigning on how terrible everything is and they are the only ones who can fix it.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Klobuchar's allegedly a little binder-throwing tyrant with her staff. The debates should be fun.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Why are the press and the Dems still freaking out over Khashogi? One non-American piece of shit was killed by other non-American pieces of shit in not-America.

Who gives a flying fuck?

Creasy Bear

Donator
Why are the press and the Dems still freaking out over Khashogi? One non-American piece of shit was killed by other non-American pieces of shit in not-America.

Who gives a flying fuck?
They show you Kashoggi so you'll be like "Wow, it's so brave of Jim Acosta to put his life on the line when he does dangerous journalisming."

If Kashoggi was killed in the exact same circumstances when Obama was in office, nobody would even know his stupid name. It's only because his death can be tied to Trump... somehow... if you chug a bottle of tequila and tilt your head and sorta squint when you look at it, it's all Bad Orange Man's fault.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
They show you Kashoggi so you'll be like "Wow, it's so brave of Jim Acosta to put his life on the line when he does dangerous journalisming."

If Kashoggi was killed in the exact same circumstances when Obama was in office, nobody would even know his stupid name. It's only because his death can be tied to Trump... somehow... if you chug a bottle of tequila and tilt your head and sorta squint when you look at it, it's all Bad Orange Man's fault.
Pretending the US is incredibly dangerous for journalists has been one of the funnier developments of the Trump era.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Pretending the US is incredibly dangerous for journalists has been one of the funnier developments of the Trump era.
No, dude, journalisming is wicked dangerous in the US, because of "Trump's anti-media salvos".

As proof, they mentioned the 5 people who were killed at the Capital Gazette by a guy name "Ramos" who had a grudge against the paper that went back to 2012, and also a reporter and a photographer who were covering a hurricane, and got smushed by a falling tree.

DAMN YOU, ORANGE MAN!!!!

I'm thinking about it, and the only "reporter" I can recall being hurt for actual "political reasons" was some college newspaper sped who got cracked on the head with a stick by an Antifag.

Klobuchar's allegedly a little binder-throwing tyrant with her staff. The debates should be fun.
Who was that singer O&A played the tape of where somebody recorded him tearing ass on his band? Somebody please do that to her.

DiggerNick

Donator
Haha! Kamala the Time Traveler...

I can't remember who it was but some Democrat claimed to have ridden along with the Freedom Riders as some sort of civil rights credibility, despite his age at that time being around six years old.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator

In some alternate reality where Mayim Bialik is hot, Lil Klobby could be the ugly sister.

BIV

CNN: 2020 to challenge assumptions on women candidates.

First off, the proper nomenclature is "...on female candidates," but I'm sure proper English is sexist or something.

Second, I love how the left continues to just invent oppression.

Last time I checked, the plumbing doesn't make your ideas any less insane.

BIV

In 2024, a Republican woman should run with the slogan "I'm YOUR bitch!"

The entire left would convulse and die.