The 2020 Presidential Election!

KRSOne

One simple statement makes the NPC's short circuit on all this green nonsense...

The US is not the only country on the planet!

The NPC's have yet to be scripted on how to respond to that fact. If they really think the world will end in 12 years would they support going to war with any country or sanction that does not adopt the 'green new deal'?

Carolla had a good analogy

I guess the republicans had a hearing on climate change and only 3 or 4 Dems showed up so they cancelled it. Immediate incoherent screeching was heard all over DC.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath

KRSOne

CNN didn’t disclose Democratic Party ties of questioners in Sanders town hall
https://nypost.com/2019/02/27/cnn-d...rty-ties-of-questioners-in-sanders-town-hall/

Bernie deserves to be cheated again. They know they can do it and Bernie will say or do nothing about it. Instead he will complain about the election rigging that never happened between Trump and Russia. Bernie supporters who continue to donate are suckers. Bernie didn't back you the last time the DNC scammed you so they will do it again because they know they can.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._suits_and_kamala_harris_recalls_nothing.html
Kamala Harris, who's running for president on a vehement #MeToo platform as a Democrat, sure has a lot of memory problems.

It's not just the $400,000 the state had to shell out based on the disgusting sex harassment behavior of her top lieutenant, Larry Wallace, her handpicked director for the division of law enforcement at the state attorney general's office, which is quite a whopper in itself. It's the $700,000 in more California taxpayer payout money for the sex-harassing activities of her other lieutenants. The Los Angeles Times reports that it did a search of public records and found that the total payout tally was $1.1 million. I am going to assume that includes the $400,000 payout from Harris's wingman Wallace, although the report doesn't say.
This is the second time she's claimed to know nothing about all the sex harassment claims going on in the outfit she says she ran. I wrote about the earlier instance, here.

What's more, it's part of a string of things — all reflecting very badly on her — that she claims to have been completely in the dark about. She defended planted false testimony in one prosecution, she sought to keep convicts in jail because of their use to the state for fighting forest fires, she tried to squelch exonerating DNA evidence in the case of one man in jail for a crime he didn't commit, and other forgetfulness. What's more, she misrepresented her stance on reporting to ICE underage illegal aliens, probably gang members, accused of crimes, in a bid to look good to leftists.

Now we learn that the sex harassment payouts from her state office were nearly three times what they had been reported earlier, and she says she knew nothing.

What kind of office did she run? And was she so busy sleeping her way to the top that she had no time to hire decent people?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Harris is going to have a tough time defending her "Pot-smoking narc" persona.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Dang, Hillary announced that she won't be riding in the clown car.

Dammit. The Democrat dumpster fire will not burn as brightly as I'd hoped.

I guess she am in some ways ta'erd.

mascan42

Moar salt.
foxnews.com
DNC bars Fox News from hosting presidential primary debates; network urges party to reconsider

The Democratic National Committee has barred Fox News from hosting its presidential primary debates, prompting the network to urge the party to reconsider.

“We hope the DNC will reconsider its decision to bar Chris Wallace, Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum, all of whom embody the ultimate journalistic integrity and professionalism, from moderating a Democratic presidential debate. They’re the best debate team in the business and they offer candidates an important opportunity to make their case to the largest TV news audience in America, which includes many persuadable voters,” Fox News Senior Vice President Bill Sammon said in a statement.

Earlier in the day, DNC Chairman Tom Perez announced the party would not allow Fox News to host primary debates, claiming they would not be “fair and neutral” forums for the candidates.

“I believe that a key pathway to victory is to continue to expand our electorate and reach all voters,” Perez said in a statement to The Washington Post that cited a critical article in The New Yorker. “That is why I have made it a priority to talk to a broad array of potential media partners, including Fox News. Recent reporting in the New Yorker on the inappropriate relationship between President Trump, his administration and Fox News has led me to conclude that the network is not in a position to host a fair and neutral debate for our candidates. Therefore, Fox News will not serve as a media partner for the 2020 Democratic primary debates.”

While some Fox News Channel opinion hosts have come under fire for ties to the Trump administration, Wallace, Baier and MacCallum are anchors from the news division who have been praised for their handling of past debates. In 2016, Wallace moderated a presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

Reacting to the DNC’s decision, Baier tweeted Wednesday, “That’s really a shame. When it comes to fairness - our news product speaks for itself. We will continue to cover this 2020 race fairly & will continue to invite Democrats- Republicans & Independents on to talk about key issues & substance with our very large viewing audience.”

The DNC announced last month that NBC News will host the first Democratic primary debate of the 2020 election cycle in June. Back in 2016, the Republican National Committee famously pulled out of a planned NBC News Republican primary debate after a similar event on CNBC was criticized for allegedly unfair questions.

Southtown

Fox refused the clause in the contract that they would have to provide the debate questions ahead of time to certain candidate(s).
I am so using this when one of my hugbook friends posts about Fox not getting any Dem debates. I am sure they will put something clever like "Haha. FU Faux news"

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
With all this Trump stuff going on, his odds must be drifting. Nope, they are shortening.

And Bernie has damn near caught Harris.

Southtown

The Dems are just worried their preferred candidate wont get softball after softball thrown at them all night long

mascan42

Since it's the Dem primary debates, there's nobody to push back on this. I just hope they get so full of themselves that they try this shit for the general election debates. I don't think they have any idea how badly they'll get smashed.

Creasy Bear

Donator
They'll go with a network they can trust. A network they can trust to shamelessly fuck over whatever candidate the DNC needs fucked over.

CNN didn’t disclose Democratic Party ties of questioners in Sanders town hall

CNN on Wednesday admitted it failed to disclose the Democratic Party ties of audience members who asked questions during its recent Sen. Bernie Sanders town hall. “Though we said at the beginning of the Town Hall that the audience was made up of Democrats and Independents, we should have more fully identified any political affiliations,” the cable news network said in a statement. The outlet has come under fire for presenting the questioners on Monday’s episode as everyday voters, without mentioning that some are local party officials or work for politically connected firms.

Fred West

With all this Trump stuff going on, his odds must be drifting. Nope, they are shortening.

And Bernie has damn near caught Harris.
I've been saying that this will happen. Trump is in trouble vs Generic Democrat™, but once these democrats announced their candidacies, they exposed how terrible they are and how insane their respective bases are. Then people look at Trump and think "Orange Man not so Bad".

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
It just gets better and better and better

KRSOne

Tim Pool made a great point on the Rogan/Twitter podcast. The left recognizes that social media has a lot of control and influence over elections, they claim foreign adversaries can change election results with memes. While saying that they ban right wingers from social media. How is this not big tech colluding with democrats to help them win elections? Should the first amendment apply to the new 'town square'?

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Thank you for the information, we make mistakes and are always working to improve

Shut up you left wing lying whore

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Poor Joe Biden. Six months ago he would have been a shoe-in for the nod. Now there is no way the new Woke dems are going to let him run.

ysr50

Donator
Poor Joe Biden. Six months ago he would have been a shoe-in for the nod. Now there is no way the new Woke dems are going to let him run.
I bet the Dems will be wishing for Biden when all of these candidates start tearing each other apart during the primaries.