The 2020 Presidential Election!

Floyd1977

If only there was some sort of vertical structure to keep these people on one side of that line thingy between the US and Mexico..

And if any of them die, of course it's the border patrol/Trump's fault.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

WASHINGTON — When parts of the government shut down nearly two weeks ago, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez challenged members of Congress to have some “integrity” and not accept their salaries while federal workers were being stiffed.

But she’s not ready to say whether she practices what she preaches.

Ocasio-Cortez first urged that lawmakers work for free on Dec. 22, the first day of the shutdown.

“It’s completely unacceptable that members of Congress can force a government shutdown on partisan lines & then have Congressional salaries exempt from that decision,” the incoming New York Democrat wrote.

She doubled down when someone on Twitter suggested that move would only hurt middle and lower-income lawmakers.

“Speaking as a working class member-elect, I think that’s only fair,” she said of Congressskipping their paychecks.

“It would also cause members who actually depend on their salary to think twice about leadership and take a shutdown vote more seriously.”

Now that the shutdown is stretching into the new Congress, Ocasio-Cortez’s spokesman didn’t respond to numerous emails, texts and calls from The Post asking what she herself is doing.

mascan42

Everyday people like beer. This Redskin hag liikes beer. I like beer. Everybody but Bruce likes beer.
She heard AOC was getting heat for her cooking videos, so she jumped on the bandwagon (again, pun not intended).

lajikal

:action-sm

How Trump Lost Re-election in 2020
A sneak peek at The Times’s news analysis from Nov. 4, 2020.
  • July 29, 2018
CreditCarolyn Kaster/Associated Press

In the end, it was a lot simpler than it often seemed.

Donald J. Trump, who spent much of the past four years as a historically unpopular president, lost his bid for re-election Tuesday. His approval rating hasn’t approached 50 percent since he took office, and neither did his share of the vote this year.

In an era of deep national anxiety — with stagnant wages, rickety health insurance and aggressive challenges from China and Russia — voters punished an incumbent president who failed on his central promise: “I alone can fix it.”

Since he rode down the Trump Tower escalator to announce his candidacy five years ago, Trump has frequently looked like a man for whom the normal rules of politics did not apply. He won a shocking upset in 2016, which lent him an aura of invincibility. Pundits started to doubt much of what they had previously believed.

But as Trump seethed — and tweeted — in defeat late Tuesday and President-elect Elizabeth Warren celebrated, the arc of the Trump story is starting to make more sense than it has for much of his chaotic presidency:

The normal rules of politics do apply to Donald Trump, after all.

Four years ago, he became the fifth man to win the presidency while losing the popular vote. Now he becomes the fourth of those five — along with John Quincy Adams, Rutherford Hayes and Benjamin Harrison — to serve only a single term, and to be unpopular during most of it. The exception is George W. Bush, who benefited from being a wartime president.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
One thing I hope does happen is that she starts spouting off all the said perks that congress gets. But she's probably going to end up not saying much.
Oh, once she finally actually shows up (I bet money she’s late for the first session) someone pulls her aside and tells her to shut the fuck up

lajikal

I'll throw Bloomberg in my Predictum 2020. That's if he decides to run. That dude makes Trump look like a 2-cent bum.

Creasy Bear

Donator
I'll throw Bloomberg in my Predictum 2020. That's if he decides to run. That dude makes Trump look like a 2-cent bum.
Bloomy FTW!!!

Oy vey! The President is a hymie!

Hi-larious.

Floyd1977

Jesus can this be any more hack?

First of all Trump is only really unpopular among democrats. With his base and overall GOP, he does pretty well. Healthcare is shit because of Obama. And Warren even being the eventual nominee let alone being the one who beats Trump.........

That's about where I tapped out

Last edited:

ysr50

Donator

THE FEZ MAN

That's the extreme left that I can't stand. They claim they can't eat dinner because a Trump flag makes them sick to their stomach, but they'd probably be happily chewing down their slops with a homeless guy taking a shit right in front their window seat at whichever restaurant they frequent. I've seen a couple things that turned my stomach, a flag wasn't amongst them.
Or, if they were Obama flags with rainbows on them they would be dancing saying how magnificent of a sight it is, they need to get away from their echo chambers and visit the rest of the country, that story was a “big deal” there when it came out because that part of Maryland is quite Trumpy, you want to be a fag? Go to rehobeth

Floyd1977

That's the extreme left that I can't stand. They claim they can't eat dinner because a Trump flag makes them sick to their stomach, but they'd probably be happily chewing down their slops with a homeless guy taking a shit right in front their window seat at whichever restaurant they frequent. I've seen a couple things that turned my stomach, a flag wasn't amongst them.
Or, if they were Obama flags with rainbows on them they would be dancing saying how magnificent of a sight it is, they need to get away from their echo chambers and visit the rest of the country, that story was a “big deal” there when it came out because that part of Maryland is quite Trumpy, you want to be a fag? Go to rehobeth
I know it's cliche at this point, but yeah, this is what we're dealing with. For eight fucking years (and still to this day) it was shoved in the faces of conservatives how awesome The Messiah was. Did any conservative get physically ill over it? Fuck no.

And a few years ago I thought it was cliche to say liberalism is a mental disorder, but it turned out to be pretty damn true.

THE FEZ MAN

I know it's cliche at this point, but yeah, this is what we're dealing with. For eight fucking years (and still to this day) it was shoved in the faces of conservatives how awesome The Messiah was. Did any conservative get physically ill over it? Fuck no.

And a few years ago I thought it was cliche to say liberalism is a mental disorder, but it turned out to be pretty damn true.
I was never a fan of Bush, I got into many heated debates with “conservatives” during his tenure, but I never felt that he was “usurping the rule of law” or was “treasonous” I voted for Obama, once, and what a saw happen to this country after that...l good god, it’s amazing how a little taste of “power” turned 20% of the country into complete maniacs

ysr50

Donator
What I don't understand is why some of the worst groups in our society are automatically labeled as right wing conservatives because they hate some of the people that support a liberal agenda. A normal conservative doesn't really care about race or gender, advancements are merit based, no part of it has anything to do with a political agenda. Yet somehow Antifa seems to be allowed to run amok unchecked by either side. I frequent some gun forums and I will say that that silent majority seems to just about fed up with all of this nonsense, I don't visit many any more very often simply because they've turned into yet another echo chamber, although it seems like a reactionary effect. Some of the aviation sites lean pretty hard left and I refuse to join any discussion regarding Trump for the same reasons, it's not interesting to read everyone constantly agreeing with each other and try to inject Trump into every single thread that's started. At least here this shit is kept confined and relatively civil.

THE FEZ MAN

What I don't understand is why some of the worst groups in our society are automatically labeled as right wing conservatives because they hate some of the people that support a liberal agenda. A normal conservative doesn't really care about race or gender, advancements are merit based, no part of it has anything to do with a political agenda. Yet somehow Antifa seems to be allowed to run amok unchecked by either side. I frequent some gun forums and I will say that that silent majority seems to just about fed up with all of this nonsense, I don't visit many any more very often simply because they've turned into yet another echo chamber, although it seems like a reactionary effect. Some of the aviation sites lean pretty hard left and I refuse to join any discussion regarding Trump for the same reasons, it's not interesting to read everyone constantly agreeing with each other and try to inject Trump into every single thread that's started. At least here this shit is kept confined and relatively civil.
I a support a lot of what would be considered “liberal” ideology but, the absolute garbage that gets hurled at anyone that dares questions the agenda is immediately labeled a “right wing trumpet” and you’re immediately dismissed

Every time I think of Kamala Harris, I see her in those hearings, "test or no answer, when did you stop beating your wife?" She always went with the "yes or no answer", like you suspend your first amendment rights whenever she says.

Floyd1977

As long as the left controls the media and organizations like the ACLU and SPLC this will never change unless conservatives stage a massive pushback (which won't happen either. And ironically it's happening in France of all places). I don't want to see conservatives take up Antifa tactics, but I'm starting to wonder what the alternatives are at this point when the left won't ever consider reason.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
I can't wait until the female pee-oh-see candidates start mauling skateboard boy and grampy touchie feelie for being cisnormative patriarchal white devil shitlords, oh and you know they will.
Creepy Uncle Joe can't survive #metoo, can he?

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
If only there was some sort of vertical structure to keep these people on one side of that line thingy between the US and Mexico..

So if you're an American that neglects your kid at home or a hot car and they die, you get arrested for child abuse. But if you drag your kids thousands of miles across harsh terrain and they die, you're a hero and its Donald Trump's fault.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Creepy Uncle Joe can't survive #metoo, can he?

Trump has pushed the left so far to the fringes of leftist insanity, there's no way they'll allow an old white guy to be their guy, not a chance. Not even a barking leftist moonbat like Bernie Sanders. Old white guys are the devil, that's pretty much the war cry of the left now.

Creepy Joe and Bernie should grab skateboards and try and steal Beta O'Rourke's gimmick.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Trump has pushed the left so far to the fringes of leftist insanity, there's no way they'll allow an old white guy to be their guy, not a chance. Not even a barking leftist moonbat like Bernie Sanders. Old white guys are the devil, that's pretty much the war cry of the left now.

Creepy Joe and Bernie should grab skateboards and try and steal Beta O'Rourke's gimmick.

Agreed.

They aren't even hiding their disgust.

NYT:

But as white men, Mr. Biden, Mr. Sanders and Mr. O’Rourke do not reflect the gender and racial diversity of many Democratic candidates and swaths of the electorate that dominated the 2018 midterms. Ms. Harris, Ms. Warren, Ms. Gillibrand and Mr. Booker, by contrast, would instantly make the 2020 Democratic field the most diverse array of presidential candidates in history. And they might well scramble the early polling leads held by Mr. Biden and Mr. Sanders, who benefit from strong name recognition but would be in their late 70s by Election Day 2020, at a moment when some in the party are agitating for generational change.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/29/...ratic-candidates-kamala-elizabeth-warren.html