The 2020 Presidential Election!

Someone explain to me how a guy who is mayor of a small city is suddenly moving the needle in polls? Me thinks the dem establishment/msm are hedging their bets. Mayor Pete does not have the baggage every other dem running has. Being gay checks a box as well. Coming out of no where and being pushed hard sounds a lot like the hope and change candidate. Which means it won’t be good for us.

Someone explain to me how a guy who is mayor of a small city is suddenly moving the needle in polls? Me thinks the dem establishment/msm are hedging their bets. Mayor Pete does not have the baggage every other dem running has. Being gay checks a box as well. Coming out of no where and being pushed hard sounds a lot like the hope and change candidate. Which means it won’t be good for us.
One sort of good/bad thing about him is that I don’t think he’s completly retarded.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
These are the people who tell you that Voter ID laws are unfair, because black people are too stupid to get ID.

No, they are totally oblivious to their condescension.
Voting is a right that shall not be suppressed or infringed!
Owning a gun and self defense is a privilege.....

One sort of good/bad thing about him is that I don’t think he’s completly retarded.

I don’t think you understand. He is Obama but white and gay. Packaged to win and then do exactly what Obama did to this country. Obama was having his strings pulled and so is this guy otherwise how do unknowns like these two get the hype that each have gotten. Packaged candidates on either side is never good for us.

I don’t think you understand. He is Obama but white and gay. Packaged to win and then do exactly what Obama did to this country. Obama was having his strings pulled and so is this guy otherwise how do unknowns like these two get the hype that each have gotten. Packaged candidates on either side is never good for us.
True. But I’ve getting some new intel that he is more retarded than I initially thought. For example just read a story he’s on then repeal the EC bandwagon.

True. But I’ve getting some new intel that he is more retarded than I initially thought. For example just read a story he’s on then repeal the EC bandwagon.

I am telling I am smelling a plant. Who gets behind the mayor of a small city when you have established, experienced people already running. I would not be shocked to find out Soros has his hands in this. Highly educated with the infection of the far left

I am telling I am smelling a plant. Who gets behind the mayor of a small city when you have established, experienced people already running. I would not be shocked to find out Soros has his hands in this. Highly educated with the infection of the far left
I don’t disagree with you. I thought Beto was going to be the “obama” candidate. But Buttplug may be the new Dark Horse. And of course Soros has strings in this whole thing somwhere.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
He won't get the (D) nom just like Sanders won't. That coalition needs the black vote.

He won't get the (D) nom just like Sanders won't. That coalition needs the black vote.
That would be a thing if the DNC primary was not a rigged game. Black voters didn't like Hillary either which is a big reason why she lost the election but she still won the nomination.

I think Bernie now knows how you win the nomination which is why he is pushing 'intel community' propaganda. But if Bernie thinks he will get in and become more independent like Tulsi or Trump, Its not going to happen. Bernie does not have what it takes to stand up to these people and try to do what he believes. Also if they allow him to get the nomination and then find out he lied to them, its going to be even uglier than the Trump/Russia witch hunt.

DiggerNick

Donator
Owen Benjamin had an interesting theory that if they do away with the electoral college and just go with the popular vote then all the Republicans in California and New York who don't bother to vote because it is a lost cause will suddenly rise up and vote. And the Dem would be obliterated.

It's a nice thought.

Owen Benjamin had an interesting theory that if they do away with the electoral college and just go with the popular vote then all the Republicans in California and New York who don't bother to vote because it is a lost cause will suddenly rise up and vote. And the Dem would be obliterated.

It's a nice thought.
Well, same effect could conceivably occur in Texas, Nebraska Oklahoma etc.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator

It's a nice thought.
It's something to look at. With 100% turnout of registered voters voting down party lines, you would get 30% of Californian's votes off the bat. Then you have another 22% without party affiliation.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
It's something to look at. With 100% turnout of registered voters voting down party lines, you would get 30% of Californian's votes off the bat. Then you have another 22% without party affiliation.
You can just look at 2016. Hillery (D) "won" the popular vote but it was a near-statistical tie with likely net millions of illegal (D) votes. And Trump was a demonized unknown commodity.

Yang says he would decriminalize heroin.

On why he supports decriminalizing heroin: "There are countries, including Portugal, that have decriminalized for personal use. They say if you have more than a week supply, then we may treat you as a dealer or supplier or someone engaged in a criminal enterprise and then it’s illegal. If we catch you with a quantity that suggest you’re using it personally, we refer you to treatment. That’s what we need to do in the United States.”
I agreed with this at one time but now I don't know after seeing the result in areas like Seattle and parts of California where the cops are not allowed to arrest people if they have 3 grams or less on them. Maybe you could argue that all the junkies are making their way to these areas so thats why it looks so bad but you didn't see this problem with marijuana in Colorado.

Yang says he would decriminalize heroin.

I agreed with this at one time but now I don't know after seeing the result in areas like Seattle and parts of California where the cops are not allowed to arrest people if they have 3 grams or less on them. Maybe you could argue that all the junkies are making their way to these areas so thats why it looks so bad but you didn't see this problem with marijuana in Colorado.

I can't think of much a good reason to legalize heroin.