The 2020 Presidential Election!

Floyd1977

Exactly. The only qualification required now is diversity.
Experience means squat. It's all about not being a white guy.
I feel though that the obsession with identity politics is among the far left. Typical democrats aren't going to put all their eggs in the identity basket. But what do I know, the NYT has never misread the electorate.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Mitt Romney starting up already

Plastic man

FlyingDouche

KRSOne

The left and neocons will push for Romney to challenge Trump because they know Romney will lose to any democrat. Conservatives will not vote for Romney because he has a lot of leftist policies like carbon taxes. The left is not going to vote republican no matter how far left the candidate is.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
The left and neocons will push for Romney to challenge Trump because they know Romney will lose to any democrat. Conservatives will not vote for Romney because he has a lot of leftist policies like carbon taxes. The left is not going to vote republican no matter how far left the candidate is.
Romney was a terrible candidate. Benghazi was a hot topic at that time, and he refused to smash Obama at the debate on foreign policy. It's as if one of Obama's greatest blunders never even happened. And he could've handled that debate moderator cunt better when she had to open her mouth to defend Obama.

Even stupid lefty attacks over Romney's "binders full of women" and him fascinated by a Wawa self ordering kiosk didn't help, even if it was bullshit.

Floyd1977

Romney was a terrible candidate. Benghazi was a hot topic at that time, and he refused to smash Obama at the debate on foreign policy. It's as if one of Obama's greatest blunders never even happened. And he could've handled that debate moderator cunt better when she had to open her mouth to defend Obama.

Even stupid lefty attacks over Romney's "binders full of women" and him fascinated by a Wawa self ordering kiosk didn't help, even if it was bullshit.
Attacking Obama on Benghazi wouldn't have helped. That was more Hillary's blunder

KRSOne

And he said nothing about the Obama admin using their state powers to silence his supporters The left is still crying about Russia and still have no evidence of Trump doing anything..

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
And he said nothing about the Obama admin using their state powers to silence his supporters The left is still crying about Russia and still have no evidence of Trump doing anything..
Not just silence Romney support, but silence, demonize and discredit any opposition

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Lol, Jay Inslee thinks he can win the presidency on a climate change platform

Floyd1977

Wouldn’t have worked either, would have been written of as paranoid conspiracies. Romney didn’t have many options. Had to go with the genteltman option. That also had no chance of working, but was probably the least non-effective option.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Trump has pushed the left so far to the fringes of leftist insanity, there's no way they'll allow an old white guy to be their guy, not a chance. Not even a barking leftist moonbat like Bernie Sanders. Old white guys are the devil, that's pretty much the war cry of the left now.

Creepy Joe and Bernie should grab skateboards and try and steal Beta O'Rourke's gimmick.

Ha! Reminded me of this from this morning...great tweet!

Granny is just like one of us!!!

I read something today by someone that works on the border that people bring their sick kids to get caught on purpose so they can get medical care they can't get in Mexico. Mexico is pay-as-you-go.
So if you're an American that neglects your kid at home or a hot car and they die, you get arrested for child abuse. But if you drag your kids thousands of miles across harsh terrain and they die, you're a hero and its Donald Trump's fault.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Heeeey! I've taken public transportation too! She's so relatable!

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Is there any politician who successfully pulled off the "hey, they're just like me" humanization efforts before running for office?

Fred West

Is there any politician who successfully pulled off the "hey, they're just like me" humanization efforts before running for office?
Over here, our only candidate would be Howling Laud Hope of the Monster Raving Loony Party.