The 2020 Presidential Election!

domelogic

I guess they won’t hide what they do for the primary this time. Buying super delegates

THURSDAY, MAY 02, 2019

Blind Item #14

Apparently at least two candidates for President on the Democratic side have determined that buying the votes of certain, not in public office superdelegates is not a crime. The thing is though, if they hide the payment, then it is a crime. It will be interesting to see who suddenly becomes a "consultant."

Floyd1977

Awww man....this clown car is jam packed now!!!

The "other" Warren...:cool:
Fool. He’s not even like in his own city even as an ultra lib. Whats he expecting to get out of it. I get that some of the more unknowns are trying to raise their profile, but he’s already mayor of NYC

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Fool. He’s not even like in his own city even as an ultra lib. Whats he expecting to get out of it. I get that some of the more unknowns are trying to raise their profile, but he’s already mayor of NYC
He's thinking it'll be like when he was running for mayor...

"Who's this guy? Tall white guy...claims to be an advocate for the far left...but I just don't care to vote for him becau...

...OHMIGOD he has a black son with a great fro! YES...TOTALLY VOTING FOR HIM NOW!"

DiggerNick

Donator
I guess they won’t hide what they do for the primary this time. Buying super delegates

THURSDAY, MAY 02, 2019

Blind Item #14

Apparently at least two candidates for President on the Democratic side have determined that buying the votes of certain, not in public office superdelegates is not a crime. The thing is though, if they hide the payment, then it is a crime. It will be interesting to see who suddenly becomes a "consultant."
I hope America is prepared to witness the greatest display of voter fraud in the nation's history.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
You know you have a problem when the news can't pronounce your name and just calls you "Mayor Pete" all the time.

At least it beats being called Butt-gag every day when he was in school.
"First openly gay candidate" pfffttt

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Clinton: "I got two chocolate shakes, everybody else got one!"
Another example of hypocrisy of the left, slick Willy was famous for being a junk food junkie and loving McDonald’s, trump eats a Big Mac and he’s a monster

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Got this from a Tim Pool vid...

The lines represent the median Dem and Repub. So much for the moderate Dems of today being cool.