The 2020 Presidential Election!

KRSOne

Wouldn’t have worked either, would have been written of as paranoid conspiracies. Romney didn’t have many options. Had to go with the genteltman option. That also had no chance of working, but was probably the least non-effective option.
Another reason why Trump won. Romney and McCain type of republicans play by the rules the left creates but the left plays by no rules.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Wow. Remember when Arsenio Hall was relevant?

KRSOne

From looking at that lists top picks a lot of the left seem to have adopted the Avenatti idea that you need a white male privilege to beat Trump. Voters hate women and non whites even though the majority of voters are women. But as Hillary said, married women only voted for Trump because married women are weak with no brains and let their husbands tell them who to vote for.

They act as if Obama did not win 2 elections. They still think Hillary must have lost because Russians and because shes a woman. In reality she was just a terrible candidate.

From looking at that lists top picks a lot of the left seem to have adopted the Avenatti idea that you need a white male privilege to beat Trump. Voters hate women and non whites even though the majority of voters are women. But as Hillary said, married women only voted for Trump because married women are weak with no brains and let their husbands tell them who to vote for.

They act as if Obama did not win 2 elections. They still think Hillary must have lost because Russians and because shes a woman. In reality she was just a terrible candidate.
Speaking of avenatti, that guy disappeared like a magic trick.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The only memory I have of Arsenio Hall's dumb show was one time a million years ago when I was flipping channels(as one did in the stone age) and I stopped on Arsenio's show because it was ridiculously obvious that Arsenio was high as a kite. His eyes were glassy as fuck, and he could barely speak. At one point, he was babbling incoherently and the music started up and they cut away to a commercial in mid babble.

This was way before YouTube, so it was just forgotten, rather than going viral with a bazillion views.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
The only memory I have of Arsenio Hall's dumb show was one time a million years ago when I was flipping channels(as one did in the stone age) and I stopped on Arsenio's show because it was ridiculously obvious that Arsenio was high as a kite. His eyes were glassy as fuck, and he could barely speak. At one point, he was babbling incoherently and the music started up and they cut away to a commercial in mid babble.

This was way before YouTube, so it was just forgotten, rather than going viral with a bazillion views.
YouTube doesn't remember your random channel flipping story, but they do remember when Tupac was on ALL THE DRUGS

mascan42

My one memory of Arsenio Hall was when he made an obscure El Kabong reference and the audience didn't get it.