The 2020 Presidential Election!

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
To be fair, No Child Left Behind was as much a shitstorm as Common Core. The Dems don't have a monopoly on stupid ideas for the education system.
Trump's new idea is the best I've seen yet. Keep the feds the fuck out of it.

The Bad Orange Man is a goddamned genius.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
To be fair, No Child Left Behind was as much a shitstorm as Common Core. The Dems don't have a monopoly on stupid ideas for the education system.
The federal government need to get the fuck out of the schools, there does need to be a “minimum standard” but none of that should be linked to money

Readin'
Writin'
And Artithmetic

No indoctrination
Teach them the basics
Anything more you want ?
You pay for it yourself

Free breakfast and lunch ?
Yeah , right
Brown bagged a tuna or PB&J sandwich and maybe a Tastycake if I was lucky

ysr50

Donator
Free breakfast and lunch ?
Yeah , right
Brown bagged a tuna or P&B sandwich and maybe a Tastycake if I was lucky
I drove by an elementary school last week with a banner on the fence saying they have free supper for kids. At this point it's not the kids fault that the parents need to rely on the schools to feed them, it's the parents fault for having kids they can't afford and relying on the government to bail them out. Fucking freeloading assholes.

I drove by an elementary school last week with a banner on the fence saying they have free supper for kids. At this point it's not the kids fault that the parents need to rely on the schools to feed them, it's the parents fault for having kids they can't afford and relying on the government to bail them out. Fucking freeloading assholes.
Think they'll vote Democrat ?

ysr50

Donator
Think they'll vote Democrat ?
It is a public school so I doubt the kids would be able to spell or pronounce conservative or republican, so yes they'll probably spend their entire life in debt and taking in government assistance, how would they ever know that life doesn't have to work that way?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
DeBlasio would keep NYC schools open even when there were giant blizzards because "the kids will go hungry if we close the schools".

Which pretty much tells you that he considers the schools kiddie soup kitchens.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I used to pay for my kid to eat breakfast at school if he wanted

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Montana Governor Steve Bullock........COME ON DOWN!!!!!!

He's the next moron to throw his hat in.

BIV

Lol

Kamala Harris thinks Biden would be "a great running mate."

BIV

Are there term limits on vice presidents?

domelogic

That's embarrassing. There have been Wackbag meet-ups bigger than that.

Agree but keep in mind that there are political pundits who think AOC is the most viable candidate because of her passion/authenticity. Crazy that is what they think would actually win.

BIV

Agree but keep in mind that there are political pundits who think AOC is the most viable candidate because of her passion/authenticity. Crazy that is what they think would actually win.
CNN ran a story yesterday about how twitter liberals don't like Biden, but yet he's still the front runner.

They seemed entirely flabbergasted by the concept.

KRSOne

If anybody thought the Russia nonsense would end after 2020, think again.

They are already saying Trumps reelection will be because of Putin changing votes.