The 2020 Presidential Election!

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
There are now as many Dem presidential candidates as MCU movies.

BIV

Beto is like that dad who is trying to be cool in front of his kid's friends and thinks he's pulling it off.

I drove by an elementary school last week with a banner on the fence saying they have free supper for kids. At this point it's not the kids fault that the parents need to rely on the schools to feed them, it's the parents fault for having kids they can't afford and relying on the government to bail them out. Fucking freeloading assholes.

Why not? My girl works in an elementary school and and told me some of the parents aren't at the bus stop to meet their kids. The kids are then sent back the school to be picked up there, when the parent finally decides to get them, hence, free sitter. One mom said she was shopping at a mall.

Our future is fucked

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
And, as of tomorrow, de Blasio will take the "Far From Home" spot of the DCU.

He has as good a shot at POTUS in 2020 as AOC.
And yes, I know she doesn't meet the age requirement. :cool:

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Ha...yes....our President has weighed in, as expected:

I think this serves more as Warren Wilhelm's introduction to a national audience for 2024 or 2028. Problem is, hes so full of himself, he likely thinks he's going easily to rise to the top just by introducing his half black kid to the nation.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Ha...yes....our President has weighed in, as expected:

I think this serves more as Warren Wilhelm's introduction to a national audience for 2024 or 2028. Problem is, hes so full of himself, he likely thinks he's going easily to rise to the top just by introducing his half black kid to the nation.
I absolutely LOVE that this douchebag is running. His utter humiliation will be delicious.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Even progressive members of the city council think him running is a joke to everyone, and this one suggests he's bored of NYC:

And lefties already taking Trump's bait (tweet) and stupidly defending DeBlasio...they'll never figure out this is Trump's game:

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Remember when Trump sounded like he had cottonmouth at the end of the Jerusalem speech and it turned into that week's Big Story?

BIV

de Blasio is embarrassing....but the most embarrassing in the race?

I don't know about that. He's going to have to fight Jay Inslee for that title.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
de Blasio is embarrassing....but the most embarrassing in the race?

I don't know about that. He's going to have to fight Jay Inslee for that title.
He’s not even the most embarrassing candidate from New York.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Yes please! You can do it Stacey!

“I think we’ve got a robust crop of candidates and I think they’re having important conversations, but my mission is to make certain that we are keeping that attention focused all the way through the campaign. So, I’m going to keep watching and decide if I need to jump in,” Abrams shared.

She then declared, “I do believe I could enter the conversation as late as the fall and still have a real chance to win.”

Mmm-hmmm! You got this girl...President Stacey Abrams...you go girl! Becoming POTUS would definitely take care of those outstanding student loans you've refused to pay.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Yes please! You can do it Stacey!

“I think we’ve got a robust crop of candidates and I think they’re having important conversations, but my mission is to make certain that we are keeping that attention focused all the way through the campaign. So, I’m going to keep watching and decide if I need to jump in,” Abrams shared.

She then declared, “I do believe I could enter the conversation as late as the fall and still have a real chance to win.”

Mmm-hmmm! You got this girl...President Stacey Abrams...you go girl! Becoming POTUS would definitely take care of those outstanding student loans you've refused to pay.
I would absolutely love for her to toss her weave into the clown car

BIV

She can't do that, we're out of Marvel films.

Last edited:

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
“I’m going to keep watching and decide if I need to jump in,” Abrams shared.

If it involves her jumping, it ain't happening.