The 2020 Presidential Election!

domelogic

The only memory I have of Arsenio Hall's dumb show was one time a million years ago when I was flipping channels(as one did in the stone age) and I stopped on Arsenio's show because it was ridiculously obvious that Arsenio was high as a kite. His eyes were glassy as fuck, and he could barely speak. At one point, he was babbling incoherently and the music started up and they cut away to a commercial in mid babble.

This was way before YouTube, so it was just forgotten, rather than going viral with a bazillion views.

My main memory of Arsenio was him losing his spine. Watch clips of him when interviewing and when he was in a really good laugh he moved around in his chair losing his spine. Late eighties this was.

KRSOne

Warren claims she for the Syria pullout. Maddow quickly redirects her to attack Trump. Warren is against war but orange man bad so Trump ending the war is bad because hes on twitter.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/11/tulsi-gabbard-2020-president-run-1098629

Tulsi Gabbard has principles and is not part of the establishment, she was critical of Obams CIA policy to arm Jihadi Rebels. For those reasons and many more I can safely say she doesn't have a chance at winning the primary.
The Ginsburg buzzard is going to fall off her perch, and the left is going to go after Amy Coney Barrett's religious beliefs like rabid autistics, and Tusli Gabbard will call them out on it, and the left will then turn the pack on her.

Not that she had a prayer anyway, being a fag-hater and a baby-killing warmonger and all.

Nope. She flat-out flunks the loonie-leftist purity test.

Creasy Bear

Donator

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
The Democrats are going to elect a rich, old white guy.

Sure they will. There's your giant slayer. The old white guy who touches children tenderly. He's going to teach Bad Orange Man the good touch/bad touch lesson.
Not that polls mean anything, but they did a Trump vs the field poll in NC the other day and Biden did the best v Trump. Early days, but I think he’s the front runner until Hillary throws in.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Not that polls mean anything, but they did a Trump vs the field poll in NC the other day and Biden did the best v Trump. Early days, but I think he’s the front runner until Hillary throws in.
Him and Beto have moved up the most recently according to Vegas. Beto is now tied with Kamala. Biden now in third.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
At least Trump would spend his 8 years in office in his 70s. Biden's going to be 78. He would need a strong VP pick. (Which if he's actually chosen, I would bet they'd go for the one the left have been propping up since 2018, Beto).

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
At least Trump would spend his 8 years in office in his 70s. Biden's going to be 78. He would need a strong VP pick. (Which if he's actually chosen, I would bet they'd go for the one the left have been propping up since 2018, Beto).
Biden Beto would be a strong ticket I think.

Floyd1977

The Democrats are going to elect a rich, old white guy.

Sure they will. There's your giant slayer. The old white guy who touches children tenderly. He's going to teach Bad Orange Man the good touch/bad touch lesson.
I'm just reporting it. I didn't say he would win. I did predict in the past that he would be the nominee. I'm not necessary backing down from that, but I made that prediction before people like Hyph and Beto arrived on the scene (Biden has met with Beto as a potential VP). And yeah, assuming we take polls at face value, Biden ranks high up. And you're not going to get him on some touchy feely pictures.

A lot of what is going to happen depends on how much of a factor identify politics turns out to be. It will be big on the coasts, but among democrats in Nebraska, that's yet to be seen.

domelogic

Biden Beto would be a strong ticket I think.

Biden’s time was 4 years ago. I think he might have won. Can someone tell me where this Beto guy came from. I had not heard a peep about him until challenging Cruz and that took what 30-50 mil to even come close to winning. I could not tell you what his platform was but I did see he was a hero the young voters. That means he leans or is far left. Also isn’t he extremely rich

Creasy Bear

Donator
Biden’s time was 4 years ago. I think he might have won. Can someone tell me where this Beto guy came from. I had not heard a peep about him until challenging Cruz and that took what 30-50 mil to even come close to winning. I could not tell you what his platform was but I did see he was a hero the young voters. That means he leans or is far left. Also isn’t he extremely rich
He rides a skateboard. 'nuff said.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
He rides a skateboard. 'nuff said.
Yes! He does cool things just like today's kids! He also wears leather jackets and starts juke boxes by bumping them with his elbow after sauntering into the room to wild studio applause

Regardless of who the dem person is I'm wondering about Bloomberg.

Let's, for argument sake, say we have
Trump/Pence
Biden/Beto
Bloomberg/woman?man?

Does Bloomberg pull votes away from Trump, Biden, or both equally?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

domelogic

Yes! He does cool things just like today's kids! He also wears leather jackets and starts juke boxes by bumping them with his elbow after sauntering into the room to wild studio applause

Does he still have his office in the bathroom?

Floyd1977

Regardless of who the dem person is I'm wondering about Bloomberg.

Let's, for argument sake, say we have
Trump/Pence
Biden/Beto
Bloomberg/woman?man?

Does Bloomberg pull votes away from Trump, Biden, or both equally?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Bloomberg, I can’t imagine would truly have a chance. He’s not nearly libtarded enough. Just the fact he ran as a Republican (in name only) for NYC is probably enough to disqualify him in the next election. He’d also get killed for his support of Stop and Frisk. Also, he’s a New York Jew.

Yes, he hit a tree and allegedly tried to flee the scene (guess he didn’t have his skateboard with him). For some odd reason this was all kept pretty quiet in the run up to the midterms.
Hilarious! Kennedyesque!

Gives the impression of someone who takes responsibility and is a strong leader.