The 2020 Presidential Election!

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Bernie is a slave driver, he doesn't pay his people a living wage.

Bernie Sanders campaign announces it will cut hours to pay staffers $15 minimum wage, prompting mockery
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/be...ay-staffers-15-minimum-wage-prompting-mockery

They agreed to be on salary instead of hourly but because of the hours they work they are only making 11-13 an hour so reduce their work hours so it equals $15 an hour, thus then its no longer starvation wages
I hope the journalist has this word document saved because they are going to need it for AOC pretty soon.

KRSOne

I hope the journalist has this word document saved because they are going to need it for AOC pretty soon.
I remember her bragging about paying all her staffers equally and 'non starvation wages'. But whos money is that? A bartender can't afford to pay all those people 50 grand a year. What product or service is she selling that allowed her to hire and pay all those people? She acts as if its the same thing as running a restaurant and having to manage a payroll. She gets handed a million dollars a year to spend no matter what the economy looks like.

And of course she didn't lower her pay, she lowered the pay of the more experienced senior members who typically get more so the newbies could get paid more.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
When you’re dogged by your demeanor around young girls the correct response is to kiss your 14-year-old granddaughter on the lips.

“She was a 12-year-old butterfly but then there was a snake in her bed!”

NO JOE NO !

lajikal

When you’re dogged by your demeanor around young girls the correct response is to kiss your 14-year-old granddaughter on the lips.

“She was a 12-year-old butterfly but then there was a snake in her bed!”

NO JOE NO !
How can you not love Uncle Joe?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
That's something I hadn't thought of. It's one thing to pay a staff of a dozen people $15/hour minimum, especially when you've got zealots that will take half wages, and dark money to spread around on the sly, but, when AOC needs the manpower to wage a reelection campaign, there's no way she'll be able to pay all of the peons she'll need that kind of money. Even Bernie can't do it, and he's running a presidential campaign.

AOC paying doorknockers $15/hour to canvas for a congressional seat campaign would just be ludicrous. There's no way she can do it, and she's going to be under the microscope when the time comes.

That is going to be fun to watch.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Good batch of polls for Biden dropped yesterday:

Iowa + 5 over Sanders. Warren and Harris are only a few points behind Bernie
New Hampshire + 7 over Sanders. Warren is just behind Sanders in 3rd.
South Carolina +22 over Sanders.
California +1 over Harris. Warren has overtaken Sanders for 3rd
Texas +10 over Beto. Warren has overtaken Sanders for 3rd.

Nationally Warren has seen steady increases since before the debates and is close to passing Sanders for 2nd place. Harris has dropped a couple of the points she lost in the debates, and Biden has picked a couple points back up. Buttigieg has also dropped a few points despite the strong push from the media.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
MSNBC: Trump could lose by 5M votes and still win the electoral college.

Morons.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
Good batch of polls for Biden dropped yesterday:

Iowa + 5 over Sanders. Warren and Harris are only a few points behind Bernie
New Hampshire + 7 over Sanders. Warren is just behind Sanders in 3rd.
South Carolina +22 over Sanders.
California +1 over Harris. Warren has overtaken Sanders for 3rd
Texas +10 over Beto. Warren has overtaken Sanders for 3rd.

Nationally Warren has seen steady increases since before the debates and is close to passing Sanders for 2nd place. Harris has dropped a couple of the points she lost in the debates, and Biden has picked a couple points back up. Buttigieg has also dropped a few points despite the strong push from the media.
Just wait until the winner of the "Have a beer with a real injun drunk, Elizabeth Warren" contest helps her campaign. To the moon!!

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I don't really care if you're an effeminate homosexual, but you're never going to pull off trying to act tough. This is not how people talk.
Even Sleepy Joe does a better job of playing tough guy. Corey just isn't butch enough.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
On my way into work the dude in front of me had two "bumper stickers" taped to the inside of his rear window that he obviously printed off the internet.

One was "KAMALA" in rainbow letters.

The other was a picture of her laughing with the caption "Joyful Warrior".

I threw up in my mouth a little.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
On my way into work the dude in front of me had two "bumper stickers" taped to the inside of his rear window that he obviously printed off the internet.

Sounds like the type of person who will be completely rational and act like an adult when Kamala doesn’t get the nomination.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator

Was it a Volkswagen or Subaru?

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!

I guess he wasn't confident enough to actually affix them to the outside of the car.