The 2020 Presidential Election!

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
New polls from after the debate show that Warren's positive momentum, while slow, is still positive. She continues to battle Bernie for second place.

Gabbard didn't do much for herself and I believe is at major risk of being left out of the next round of debates.

She did however put a major hit on Kamala Harris, who has plummeted almost all the way back down to her pre Debate 1 level. A poll from California released today shows Harris in fourth behind Biden, Warren, and Sanders.

The most interesting poll is in Pennsylvania, which should be a slam dunk for Biden. Warren has closed to within 7 points there.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I knew the “prosecutor” millstone around Kamala’s neck was going to drag her down. No way the blacks are ever going to vote for a narc.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Even though he’s electrifying precisely no one to vote, Biden is still their best chance. And that may not be enough. If the DNC puts Warren or Harris up there they’re more retarded than I thought.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I don't think any of these candidates stand a chance. Not without major shenanigans and election fraud....that would be nearly blatant to everyone. But then again, the people who pulled the shenanigans off in 12 and 16 are no longer in a position of power. Or its transferred somewhere else (Google, social media).

But again, those who voted Trump in 2016...they may not vote, but I don't see them clamoring to vote for any of these Democrats. And then I see some who didn't vote at all....voting for Trump. And if the left keeps embarrassing themselves like they have been over the last 3 years, that number is only going to go up, as they alienate moderates.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I don't think any of these candidates stand a chance. Not without major shenanigans and election fraud....that would be nearly blatant to everyone. But then again, the people who pulled the shenanigans off in 12 and 16 are no longer in a position of power. Or its transferred somewhere else (Google, social media).

But again, those who voted Trump in 2016...they may not vote, but I don't see them clamoring to vote for any of these Democrats. And then I see some who didn't vote at all....voting for Trump. And if the left keeps embarrassing themselves like they have been over the last 3 years, that number is only going to go up, as they alienate moderates.
I don't know about low Trump turnout... I was exponentially less motivated to vote for Trump in 2016 than I will be in 2020. That was simply a vote against Hillary with low expectations for Trump. 2020 will be a vote against an entire segment of society that went off the rails, AND a vote for a president who I now actually support.

16' vote: I went because I usually do and had time but wouldnt have made it a point if I couldnt because 1. I'm in NY and 2. Didnt know if Trump could pull it off.

20' vote: gonna make it a point to vote due to all the shenanigans and how far left they want to go. Plus, despite the moral hatred for him Trump has been doing a good job.

Poltiticizing everything has made it such a vicious your side vs my side frenzy. Gonna see record numbers at the polls for BOTH sides I think.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

domelogic

The most interesting poll is in Pennsylvania, which should be a slam dunk for Biden. Warren has closed to within 7 points there.

There is no way she comes close in Pa. I have not spoken to one person who even mentions her. Biden wins easy from people I have spoken with. I would really like to know who did the poll/polls, the number of people they spoke with and what areas.

lajikal

16' vote: I went because I usually do and had time but wouldnt have made it a point if I couldnt because 1. I'm in NY and 2. Didnt know if Trump could pull it off.

20' vote: gonna make it a point to vote due to all the shenanigans and how far left they want to go. Plus, despite the moral hatred for him Trump has been doing a good job.

Poltiticizing everything has made it such a vicious your side vs my side frenzy. Gonna see record numbers at the polls for BOTH sides I think.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Oh yeah long ass lines for sure, I believe last election was record-setting. This one might smash that record.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
They are really going to run a senile old male white creep. Wow.
It's hard to say that they are going back to what works for them. There hasn't been a senile, old white male Democrat in the house since Carter. Recent history says that Dems have a better shot at winning the White House with an articulate, good looking under 50 years old male candidate.
Experience has varied between the last two Democratic occupants of the White House. Looking at the crop that is running now. Many of them fit the criteria that I mentioned above. But their records don't line up with the Radical Woke agenda. It's early still but I don't see anyone coming out of nowhere to make a run. That black guy kind of fits the bill but he has had no exposure. Plus he has very moderate polices. He could easily run as a Republican. I would look at who gives the Keynote address at next years Democratic convention. That could be the guy in a wide-open race like they did with Obama in '04.

For this cycle, it looks like Warren, Sanders, Biden, maybe Harris. All 3 are capable of being torn apart by Trump.
All Trump has to say is this: Look, I have been here less than 4 years and have been in politics for less than 6 years. I have done more than this career politician, I kept 80% of my campaign promises. I will continue to make good on my Campaign promises. Yes, I am not perfect, I made some mistakes but have corrected them and will continue to drain the swamp and do the work of the American people.

Trump's political record is stellar compared to everyone else.

TheLoon

Took this from the article because it bothered my grammar correcting needs.
The data have been used in other Free Beacon reporting on Harris
Been used indicates past use. Shouldn't it read "The data HAS been used"?

I will not read rest of article and disregard what was written up to that point in protest.
Something about the word data being plural?

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
24 candidates
6 women
2 black men
2 gay men, 1 open, 1 in the closet.
1 Asian
Elderly and young.

This crop of candidates truly describes the America of today. The minorities are driving policy. You need not look any further than who is running. Until that stops happening the Democratic party and the country will be a total shit show. We should be celebrating this diversity but, at the same time not be afraid to call it what it is. It is a minority faction and while they should have a voice they don't get to say how things are. Majority rules.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oh yeah long ass lines for sure, I believe last election was record-setting. This one might smash that record.
You’re correct. Many Drumptft supporters believed what you believed when Wolf Blitzer announced “Hillary Clinton has a 97% chance of becoming president”.

Now they know he can win (again) an will come out bigly.

Last edited:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
They keep stepping in their own piles of shit.

You can't push for measures to secure our election without a measure to check the IDs of everyone who votes. That's how you secure an election. You have to be on the voting roll and you must present an ID.

But that's a non-starter now isn't it? Because its racist to suggest that you should carry a government issued ID. It's voter "suppression". Fuck that noise.
Voter ID is one of my “what the fuck” go to arguments, the left screeches about how it’s racist, and voter suppression blaaaa blaaaaa blaaaaaa.
But, ask them why it’s not ok to ask someone who wants to vote, to prove who they are so they can exercise a civil right that absolutely can be taken away because of criminal activity, but it’s perfectly acceptable to make someone who wants to buy a gun jump through hoops.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Voter ID is one of my “what the fuck” go to arguments, the left screeches about how it’s racist, and voter suppression blaaaa blaaaaa blaaaaaa.
But, ask them why it’s not ok to ask someone who wants to vote, to prove who they are so they can exercise a civil right that absolutely can be taken away because of criminal activity, but it’s perfectly acceptable to make someone who wants to buy a gun jump through hoops.
A vote is not a weapon of mass destruction, specifically designed to end someone or something's life. Sometimes in life you handle things differently than other things because they are actually different things.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
A vote is not a weapon of mass destruction, specifically designed to end someone or something's life. Sometimes in life you handle things differently than other things because they are actually different things.
Huh, last time I checked they were both rights

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I’m not the one that referred to this :

As a “weapon of mass destruction”

When morons are allowed to vote for people like this

Can you kill someone with that gun? Yes. Weapon of Destruction.
Can you kill multiple someones with that gun? Yes. When you have multiple people, then you use the word 'mass'. If you load that gun up and shoot four or six people in the head, you are a mass killer.
Don't be a fucking idiot, dude. You're intentionally obtuse if you can't figure out the difference between "THIS THING KILLS PEOPLE" and "I WANT SAM JONES FOR CITY CONTROLLER".