The 2020 Presidential Election!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Can you kill someone with that gun? Yes. Weapon of Destruction.
Can you kill multiple someones with that gun? Yes. When you have multiple people, then you use the word 'mass'. If you load that gun up and shoot four or six people in the head, you are a mass killer.
Don't be a fucking idiot, dude. You're intentionally obtuse if you can't figure out the difference between "THIS THING KILLS PEOPLE" and "I WANT SAM JONES FOR CITY CONTROLLER".
I’m not the idiot here buddy:

A vote is not a weapon of mass destruction, specifically designed to end someone or something's life. Sometimes in life you handle things differently than other things because they are actually different things.
If you can’t figure out that both are inalienable rights, which ironically can be taken away if you commit a crime you really need to take a civics class.
So, how many guns have you bought?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I’m not the idiot here buddy:

If you can’t figure out that both are inalienable rights, which ironically can be taken away if you commit a crime you really need to take a civics class.
So, how many guns have you bought?
I don't need a gun to prove dick size.
Look, forget it. I can't take you seriously. So let's just drop it or we're going to be at this all day. Everything's great, you're a genius, I'm totally wrong on all counts, whatever. I just can't do more FEZ MAN Tar Baby action, you're fucking exhausting. No wonder you need to hide behind the breadwinner in the family.

THE FEZ MAN

That guy killed about 200,000 nips in two blasts. But, you know it’s no big deal, he wasn’t actually elected to his position, but Trump! And his “racist followers” with guns are a problem.

THE FEZ MAN

I don't need a gun to prove dick size.
Look, forget it. I can't take you seriously. So let's just drop it or we're going to be at this all day. Everything's great, you're a genius, I'm totally wrong on all counts, whatever. I just can't do more FEZ MAN Tar Baby action, you're fucking exhausting. No wonder you need to hide behind the breadwinner in the family.

Ahhh the “dick size” argument, you’re such a whining little cunt you know that?
Remember I don’t have a job and have been banned by facebook because of a crybaby douchebag cunt just like you.
I’m more than willing to call you a fucking cunt all day.

Waaaaaaaa, I’m a skeerd of guns!!! Waaaaaa no one should be allowed to buy them waaaaaaaa
but it’s perfectly ok for dead people, criminals, and illiterate retarded morons and illegal aliens to vote as long as they vote for the party of your choosing.
It’s not my fault that you can’t grasp the simple concept of “equal protection under the law”
You want to force me to jump like a bitch to buy a fucking gun, but it’s ok to just let anyone vote.
Fuck off

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Ahhh the “dick size” argument, you’re such a whining little cunt you know that?
Remember I don’t have a job and have been banned by facebook because of a crybaby douchebag cunt just like you.
I’m more than willing to call you a fucking cunt all day.

Waaaaaaaa, I’m a skeerd of guns!!! Waaaaaa no one should be allowed to buy them waaaaaaaa
but it’s perfectly ok for dead people, criminals, and illiterate retarded morons and illegal aliens to vote as long as they vote for the party of your choosing.
It’s not my fault that you can’t grasp the simple concept of “equal protection under the law”
You want to force me to jump like a bitch to buy a fucking gun, but it’s ok to just let anyone vote.
Fuck off
I literally didn't say any of that, Straw Man. I said 'a gun is different than a vote'. You're extrapolating and taking this to some extreme edge that I didn't say. I merely offered a suggestion about why votes which don't kill people are treated differently than guns which do. You're turning this into a whole #orangemanbad thing and I didn't say or imply fucking any of that. It's no mystery why you can't even get on facebook without being banned. You're an illiterate idiot that doesn't understand THE ACTUAL WORDS PEOPLE SAY and instead you just invent whatever words you want to rant and ramble about. So spend your highly productive day inventing imaginary arguments to refute against. That's truly the mark of someone who contributes positively to society. I'll leave you to your safe space, fag.

THE FEZ MAN

I literally didn't say any of that, Straw Man. I said 'a gun is different than a vote'. You're extrapolating and taking this to some extreme edge that I didn't say. I merely offered a suggestion about why votes which don't kill people are treated differently than guns which do. You're turning this into a whole #orangemanbad thing and I didn't say or imply fucking any of that. It's no mystery why you can't even get on facebook without being banned. You're an illiterate idiot that doesn't understand THE ACTUAL WORDS PEOPLE SAY and instead you just invent whatever words you want to rant and ramble about. So spend your highly productive day inventing imaginary arguments to refute against. That's truly the mark of someone who contributes positively to society. I'll leave you to your safe space, fag.

“Straw mannnnnn”
Fuck off douchebag
Oh don’t forget the “ ad hominem” cry baby.

Both are rights, yet in your mind it’s perfectly ok to shit on one, and protect another, can you not grasp the concept?
Apparently you can’t, it’s so much more important for you to point out your dick size and argue with me about the simple fact that owning a firearm is exactly the same as voting.
The representatives that we vote for control some of the most destructive weapons in the world, they shape the laws and they tax the people, their actions impact 350,000,000 American citizens.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
New polls from after the debate show that Warren's positive momentum, while slow, is still positive. She continues to battle Bernie for second place.

Gabbard didn't do much for herself and I believe is at major risk of being left out of the next round of debates.

She did however put a major hit on Kamala Harris, who has plummeted almost all the way back down to her pre Debate 1 level. A poll from California released today shows Harris in fourth behind Biden, Warren, and Sanders.

The most interesting poll is in Pennsylvania, which should be a slam dunk for Biden. Warren has closed to within 7 points there.
Unfortunately, popularity and poll numbers don't matter for the next debate. They are going by the number of doners. So Kamala could be under 1% and still qualify.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Is it Kamala like the Ugandan Giant or Camela like the animal and how Rogan says it

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Unfortunately, popularity and poll numbers don't matter for the next debate. They are going by the number of doners. So Kamala could be under 1% and still qualify.
Candidates must meet both a polling and donor threshold: At least 2 percent in four national DNC-approved polls and at least 130,000 unique donors, coming from at least 400 unique donors in 20 or more states.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Candidates must meet both a polling and donor threshold: At least 2 percent in four national DNC-approved polls and at least 130,000 unique donors, coming from at least 400 unique donors in 20 or more states.
Interesting. MSNBC left off that part....shocker.

I wonder if the secret Soros/DNC cabal is throwing someone to the wolves this election cycle just so they can tell all the far left kooks to fuck off, they can't win with it. Might as well, they don't have a strong candidate.

Pickle

An illegal immigrant would need an ID to purchase alcohol or drive a car, so why shouldn’t they need one to vote?

A gun used by an irrational person can be used to kill, but a politician elected by irrational people can kill millions.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I'm not sure what the big deal is. He continued to rattle on about other kids. Did he immediately realize he goofed and tried to fix it or did he pause for applause. I know if it were Trump which one the dishonest media would pick. This case I'm not sure.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I so hope Biden is the candidate. With Hillary, it was her trying to give a campaign speech without having a coughing fit...with Crazy Grandpa Joe, its him trying to not say something stupid or him awkwardly trying to interact with kids. He's probably (to me) the most likeable of the candidates and has the most experience. But with the creepiness, the gaffes, and the fact that he'd be well into his 80s during his first term, he really doesn't have a chance.

Trump was campaigning in three different states a day in those final weekends before the election. If Biden can keep up, expect a library of gaffes.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
So a girl asked Joe how many genders there are, he said three, she asked what they are, and he tells her "don't play games with me, kid". Then he grabs her by the arm (in front of a ton of cameras) and says he was the first to support marriage.

Generally, I wouldn't have a problem with this, but since this guy can't keep his hands to himself...its going to make the rounds. And hes taking heat for it.

Fuck a day...he can't go an hour without doing something stupid.