The 2020 Presidential Election!

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
How is his senility not being addressed? It's getting pretty bad.

Biden mistakenly says he was VP during 2018 Parkland shooting
“Those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president,” Biden told reporters on Saturday, according to Bloomberg News.

A campaign official told Bloomberg that the former vice president was thinking of the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, which occurred during Biden's tenure.

Yeah, those 5-year-old kids were really eager to discuss gun control.

So there's people close to Biden that know exactly what's going on, and would gladly see him elected anyway. I don't doubt that for a second. Be very interesting to see would the vp pick would be.

Floyd1977

So there's people close to Biden that know exactly what's going on, and would gladly see him elected anyway. I don't doubt that for a second. Be very interesting to see would the vp pick would be.
Biden’s only real job is to defeat Trump. If that were to occur, nothing else much matters afterward. But yeah the VP pick is going to be pretty critical as that person may end up doing a lot more behind the scenes running things than usual. The on the surface logical pick I would think would be Harris as they would probably have to mitigate the old white guy factor. But then again, there’s the “don’t back losers” maxim (although Biden himself is a several time loser). Beto could likely have been on a shortlist had he decided not to run (and subsequently been making a complete ass of himself).

What they really should do is to do whatever they can to convince Michelle Obama to be his (or anyone else’s) running mate.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Clinton

Sent from your Mom's box.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Biden’s only real job is to defeat Trump.
This should be their only goal. Get your party in the White House, and THEN worry about your wacky plans and goals. But whoever wins the primary has already written Trump's campaign ad. And there's still like 450 days until the election for them to outdo each other.

The lamestream media -a term I've used here way before DJT - tried to pass every comment Trump made four years ago as a campaign-ending gaffe; from the r*pey Mexicans to him not liking McCain for getting caught.

The difference is they were no gaffes at all: Trump said what he meant and he meant to be blunt. His 'gaffes' were authoritative opinions; The type you expect from a leader who never appears to be in doubt even when he feels doubt.

Biden doesn't convey leadership anymore, if he ever did at all. His gaffes are similar to the ones Robert Mulejuice made during his testimony: the result of declining mental acuity and a lack of conviction.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo

Ooh ooh ooh I got this one: being president.
And also Andrew Yang:

You know he's going nowhere in the polls when NBC News posts the full video of him breaking down and talking about how somber he'd feel if it were his kids involved in a shooting and it has nearly 350K views but only about 275 likes on Twitter.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Can someone explain to me why these candidates pander to Iowans at their state fair when it's pretty known the Iowa Caucus isn't exactly a bell-weather for who wins the nomination?

It's so fucking cringe inducing seeing them suck up to people at the fair.

Can someone explain to me why these candidates pander to Iowans at their state fair when it's pretty known the Iowa Caucus isn't exactly a bell-weather for who wins the nomination?

It's so fucking cringe inducing seeing them suck up to people at the fair.
Politicians are always politicianing, no matter where they are.
They're at the fair for the same reason as everyone else. To see Zuckerman's Famous Pig.

5skin

Politicians are always politicianing, no matter where they are.
They're at the fair for the same reason as everyone else. To see Zuckerman's Famous Pig.
Pretty sure this year it's because they're Maggots and just wanted to see the band.
Could be the butter cow tho.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Gonna make you swett till you bledd

This should be their only goal. Get your party in the White House, and THEN worry about your wacky plans and goals. But whoever wins the primary has already written Trump's campaign ad. And there's still like 450 days until the election for them to outdo each other.
I was there making more that he's not physically/mentally capable of being president, they know it, and the tinfoil hat secret plan is the crucial vp pick gets to be the boss.