The Adventures of High Fin Girl

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The level of delusion and enthusiastic ignorance in that article is astonishing.

Can he really believe that the media and the politicians on the right are actually scared of the nitwit?

Can he really believe that she's getting press for any reason other than the plain fact that she's a nitwit who keeps saying fascinatingly stupid shit?

I'm going to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, and assume that he's trying to play some seriously lame Jedi mind tricks, because he knows the truth of the situation, but he's desperately trying to convince the feeble-minded that the opposite is the truth.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Welp, so much for Token Fudge stepping up to knock the old buzzard off her perch.

Even Hyphen-Lips has been made to come correct, and bend the knee.

I can't even imagine how hard Pelosi's goons had to pound on the nitwit to get the message through her thick skull.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Welp, so much for Token Fudge stepping up to knock the old buzzard off her perch.

Even Hyphen-Lips has been made to come correct, and bend the knee.

I can't even imagine how hard Pelosi's goons had to pound on the nitwit to get the message through her thick skull.
I doubt it took something that malicious. Sometimes a carrot is better than a stick. Pelosi probably just showed her how to forward her mail, or open a checking account.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
One thing I'm wondering about is how dirty HG is willing to get. With the kind of nonsense she is selling, you have to get extremely dirty. What's she pushing is too irrational to work any other way.

I feel like she might be too dumb and naive to know that but I assume she is ambitious enough to do whatever it takes.

Creasy Bear

Donator
One thing I'm wondering about is how dirty HG is willing to get. With the kind of nonsense she is selling, you have to get extremely dirty. What's she pushing is too irrational to work any other way.

I feel like she might be too dumb and naive to know that but I assume she is ambitious enough to do whatever it takes.
I'm actually pretty shocked that she caved to Pelosi, and assumed the position so quickly. Maybe she's not as cartoonishly stupid as she looks and sounds. Somebody must have sat her down and explained, slowly, what this means...

"You see, sweetheart, that's George Soros, the nice grandpa man who bought you your shiny Soopergurl! cape, that's him telling you that if you don't play nice with the mean old lady, he'll take your cape away, and crush you like a bug-eyed bug."

Yaaaaay moar free stuff for gibs-me-dats...

- As short a time ago as February, the Ministry of Plenty had issued a promise (a "categorical pledge" were the official words) that there would be no reduction of the chocolate ration during 1984. Actually, as Winston was aware, the chocolate ration was to be reduced from thirty grams to twenty at the end of the present week. All that was needed was to substitute for the original promise a warning that it would probably be necessary to reduce the ration at some time in April. (1.4.6)

FlyingDouche

I'm secretly hoping that High Fin Girl was offered a sub-committee chair for her support of Pelosi. That would be hilarious to watch.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
High Fin Girl is celebrating the crushing defeat of the indigenous peoples by white European oppression by serving poultry raised in horrible conditions, vegetables grown using chemicals and bred with GMO's and delivered with vehicles that leave an enormous carbon footprint on the planet. How can she live with herself?

Pookies he didn't write the tax code he just took advantage of like everyone else does... umm curious how did you actually pay for your education cuz I'd ask for a refund cuz wow you are fucking stoopid.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Problem is there are millions of voters out there that this logic works for them.
It's the only way for a completely worthless 29 year old to get elected. She knew that. I assume she doesn't know how dangerous her ideas are if they actually become reality.

Floyd1977

Pookies he didn't write the tax code he just took advantage of like everyone else does... umm curious how did you actually pay for your education cuz I'd ask for a refund cuz wow you are fucking stoopid.
I assume after her first year in office she’ll gladly reveal her returns showing that she took 0 deductions and even paid more than her burden on top of that.

Floyd1977

I'm secretly hoping that High Fin Girl was offered a sub-committee chair for her support of Pelosi. That would be hilarious to watch.
Yeah, I wonder if Pelosi took the threat or promises route with her. Retardedly, she is influential so they probably made some kind of deal with her.

domelogic

The person who wrote the article is as dumb as her. Age requirement what a dumb idea. Let’s take a 28 year old bartender and make her president after less than 2 years in Congress. No experience at anything except bitching we don’t give away enough free stuff. Credibility zero especially when I read this part:

But the U.S. Constitution, an impressive and inspiring document in many ways, is far from perfect. Think slavery. Or guns. Or the electoral college.
The age requirement for the presidency is another such oddity. There is no rhyme or reason to it. In order to be president, says the Constitution, you have to be 35; but to be a senator you only have to be 30, and to be a member of the House you can be as young as 25. The Supreme Court, meanwhile, has no age minimums or maximums.

Yes we get it guns bad, electoral college bad and well it abolished slavery you dolt. I can not fathom that this way of thinking belongs to half the population.

domelogic

Damn that white privilege is great, eh nancy. Everyone is kissing the ring

Fudge endorses Nancy Pelosi in surprise move

domelogic

Damn that white privilege is great, eh nancy. Everyone is kissing the ring

Fudge endorses Nancy Pelosi in surprise move

Hmmmmm guessing that isn't a McDonalds...

Hope the future комиссáр had fun...

mascan42

You have to forgive her for not understanding that $18/hr is a livable wage in many parts of the country. She's spent her entire life in the most expensive city in the country & probably assumes $100 for dinner is normal.