The Adventures of High Fin Girl

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Nothing she says or does matters because her constituents are mindless identitarians and she's a media darling.
It's like with the creationists. Believing in something that is ridiculously, blatantly false is like a display of faith and devotion.

"Alex from the Bronx can tell lies and spout ignorant shit all day long, and we'll still back her 100%! We're faithful like that!

Creasy Bear

Donator
Oh shit... now it's on...

Yes Oberstgruppenfurhier Tucker vants to send you on a choo choo ride to summer camp...

Welcome to the limelight pookies...

I why does bigtits have two Twatters... with a blue checkmark I might add.

https://twitter.com/AOC
https://twitter.com/RepAOC

Was the meeting in Hymietown?

"Women in leadership face more scrutiny. Period."

Tweets and Instagrams out fodder for scrutinization 24/7/356

She's the proverbial dizzy bitch who plasters her life all over bookface, and then whines about all the criticism she gets from her catty bitch bookface "friends".

Creasy Bear

Donator
The girl has no idea how the real system works. Did she even understand what she was voting for? Read the transcript of her interview with Maddow and you see hos woefully misinformed she is and how she misinterprets all the data. Or, at least attempts to twist it around to push her narrative. Dems have narratives while Repubs have facts.

Why is Fin wasting her budget, tax payer money opening up legal aid society offices? That's not what her budget is for.

Sent from your Mom's box.
It's absolutely a misappropriation of funds. Your congressional budget is supposed to go directly and strictly towards your duties as a rep. Funding a free legal aid clinic with your budget is absolutely not kosher. It's nothing but taxpayer-funded votes-buying scam.

What's the difference between that, and like a Republican rep setting up, and funding out of his budget, a district office that has "caseworkers" that helps his constituents fill out paperwork to purchase guns and legally carry?

Nothing.

That said, nobody will go after hyphen-face for doing dumb, misappropriation-of-funds shit, because it will be funnier, and more damaging, when she quickly blows her budget in a few months, and cries poverty.

That's when the pictures of her in Park City living large at Sundance will be thrown in her face.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Oh shit... now it's on...

Yes Oberstgruppenfurhier Tucker vants to send you on a choo choo ride to summer camp...

Welcome to the limelight pookies...

I why does bigtits have two Twatters... with a blue checkmark I might add.

https://twitter.com/AOC
https://twitter.com/RepAOC

Was the meeting in Hymietown?

She is nervous about what else is potentially out there. The bathtub pic rattled her. That was a shot across the bow. When the gangbang video she did in college comes out and it will be glorious.

She is nervous about what else is potentially out there. The bathtub pic rattled her. That was a shot across the bow. When the gangbang video she did in college comes out and it will be glorious.

Yep she is at the right age for that first wave of camera sailfoams... so you know somewhere in a drawer there is a Motorola Razr with her giving dome dude a toothy beej.......

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Yep she is at the right age for that first wave of camera sailfoams... so you know somewhere in a drawer there is a Motorola Razr with her giving dome dude a toothy beej.......
What is she 28-29? There has got to be some good iPhone vids of her being savaged by Kunta Kinda in some back alley of the Boogie down. Even better would be chugging on the pipe, the meth pipe. That would explain her bug eyes. The perfect scenario would be her bent over a pile of garbage in the alley of the bar she worked at being railed from behind and smoking crack at the same time. Ah, I could dream can't I? Of course there is the possibility that something like that would only make her more popular in her district.

What is she 28-29? There has got to be some good iPhone vids of her being savaged by Kunta Kinda in some back alley of the Boogie down. Even better would be chugging on the pipe, the meth pipe. That would explain her bug eyes. The perfect scenario would be her bent over a pile of garbage in the alley of the bar she worked at being railed from behind and smoking crack at the same time. Ah, I could dream can't I? Of course there is the possibility that something like that would only make her more popular in her district.

Iphone is possible it came out in 2008, or a Windoze phone I bought my ex one around 2007..

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
"Women in leadership face more scrutiny. Period."

Tweets and Instagrams out fodder for scrutinization 24/7/356

She's the proverbial dizzy bitch who plasters her life all over bookface, and then whines about all the criticism she gets from her catty bitch bookface "friends".
At least she takes 9 days off.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Remember the early days when we used to call out Frank on his BS and lies but then we gave up because it didn't do a damn bit of good? The same thing is going to happen here. It doesn't do any good so what's the point?

Although I wouldn't mind hearing about her 12 hour fugg sessions.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Remember the early days when we used to call out Frank on his BS and lies but then we gave up because it didn't do a damn bit of good? The same thing is going to happen here. It doesn't do any good so what's the point?

Although I wouldn't mind hearing about her 12 hour fugg sessions.
"Nancy Pelosi said to me "You're the future of our party. I love and respect you, Alex.", and then I beat her 3 games to one on the 9-foot pool table, and she paid for all of my top shelf drinks."

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
WTF?

Okay, first off, the nitwit who promised to pay her staff big salaries is now crying poverty, because she doesn't have the money to equip her "caseworkers" with laptops. She just ran a congressional campaign, but she doesn't have a few laptops lying around? Did she run her campaign with crayons and construction paper?

Caseworkers? This is what her staff is doing? They're caseworkers helping poor people who speakie no Englie to fill out mortgage applications? So, instead of spending her budget on like, actually running her broom closet office in DC, she decided to set up"district offices"(read: legal aid clinics) in the slums of NY instead?

It's just ridiculous.

"I'm going to pay everybody who works for me the big bucks!"

Two days later...

"Waaaa! We can't afford to buy pots for our soup kitchens! Waaaa!"
See, I spent 30 years fixing cars, and under every “help wanted” sign says “must have own tools” if you can’t afford a $299 lap top tough titties

See, I spent 30 years fixing cars, and under every “help wanted” sign says “must have own tools” if you can’t afford a $299 lap top tough titties
Even less if they get like a Chromebook or say a used one... ya I think she is going to crash and burn pretty quickly.

Creasy Bear

Donator

13 staffers, at a minimum of $15/hour.

So if the coffee-fetcher intern is going to be making $15/hr, what will her "deputy chief of staff" be paid?

13 staffers being paid "competitive salaries"(her words) and two district offices/free legal aid clinics(Bronx and Queens- ridiculous real estate prices), and all of other expenses... laptops, travel expenses, coloring books and magic markers, etc....

All of this to be covered by a $1.3 million annual budget, and zero money from lobbyists.

I'll bet she doesn't make it half a year before she's tapped out, crying poverty, and her employees are looking at a living wage of the bosses table scraps.

So if the coffee-fetcher intern is going to be making $15/hr, what will her "deputy chief of staff" be paid?

13 staffers being paid "competitive salaries"(her words) and two district offices/free legal aid clinics(Bronx and Queens- ridiculous real estate prices), and all of other expenses... laptops, travel expenses, coloring books and magic markers, etc....

All of this to be covered by a $1.3 million annual budget, and zero money from lobbyists.

I'll bet she doesn't make it half a year before she's tapped out, crying poverty, and her employees are looking at a living wage of the bosses table scraps.
Well to start each one of those formerly free interns will cost her $31k a year based on $15 an hour. Dunno if they will get overtime and shit...

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator

A month from now...

Reporter: Are you paying your interns $15/hr?
HFG: No comment

End of story.

Do I need to list how many lives the left leaning news reported as true that ruined lives... like when Talc said a State Trooper graped some bleck chick whilst in custody (all lies) and of course no retraction was made... so walk it off deek

Well swearing in your highness...