The Adventures of High Fin Girl

What should this thread be renamed?

• Latina tits and the no clits

• The Three Fuckatears

• Che's Angels

Results are only viewable after voting.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I saw that but even in a "draft" it's a proposal that should have never been made.
It's like being accused of kiddy fucking, the answer should always be " That thought
never crossed my mind", not "Well I considered it but changed my mind".
Exactly that should have never made it to paper

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I saw that but even in a "draft" it's a proposal that should have never been made.
It's like being accused of kiddy fucking, the answer should always be " That thought
never crossed my mind", not "Well I considered it but changed my mind".
Funny thing is, she's mentioned universal basic income before which is basically the same thing.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Funny thing is, she's mentioned universal basic income before which is basically the same thing.
Yup but that wording doesn't come across as harshly as flat out
saying you'll be happy to pay people that don't want to work.

ysr50

Donator
She published something online that's obviously horseshit. It's being scrutinized and mocked so of course it was a mistake or a hack. She's learning, politics are new to her.

ysr50

Donator
I wouldn't work in order to hasten the collapse. If there's ever a revolution that needs laziness, count me in.
I Ike this idea, I don't want to employ an AR-15 to defend myself. I'd rather have a 629 and a 1894 to fend off interlopers. It's nice to have options.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
I just learned the term "gaslighting". You think that's what went on here with the "pay the unwilling" thing? Put it out, erase it, act like it never existed, and that others made it up? Or do you think they were getting hammered for it and decided it was best to delete it? If it's the former, the fucking balls on these people.
I see it as a Kinsley gaffe.

Flint: Yes the democrat in charge wanted to save money or prob try to slow the leak from their waterboard due to unpaid bills but didn't know about chemistry.

West Virgina: Drugs are bad M'kay

Da Bronx: You mean if you are in a city with trucks and cars vroom vrooming you might get breathing issues. That and kids don't go outside and play anymore.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
The girl doesn't know the difference between party colors. Every day she is showing herself to be in so far over her head.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
The girl doesn't know the difference between party colors. Every day she is showing herself to be in so far over her head.

She's like a high school girl who forces her Grandpa to be on her Instagram videos. I'm fully expecting a selfie with RBG in her hospital bed next.

Putting triple parentheses (called an echo) around a name means they're a Jew. For example, (((Anne Frank))). It's called an echo because a racist podcast would always use an echo when reading Jewish people's names.
And siriusxm is run by jews, now it makes so much more sense..

See what she did there... hilarious... a boo

It isn't your usual bill, the For The People Act introduced Friday by House Democrats. Also known as HR 1, symbolically their first legislation, it is a 571-page compendium of existing problems and proposed solutions in four political hot zones: voting, political money, redistricting and ethics.

Oh like this:

Chimpango, Illinois of course... totally not set up like this so Hispanics are the only voters and only a Hispanic is elected like ole "feets don't fail me now" Gutierrez

What a little bitch..