What should this thread be renamed?

• Latina tits and the no clits

• The Three Fuckatears

• Che's Angels

Results are only viewable after voting.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
She's unbefuckinglieveable.

I saw a thing where she tried to blame "US intervention" for her family having to flee Somalia and live as refugees for years in some other African shithole.

Yeah, only problem there is her family fled in 1991 because of the CIVIL WAR. Yes, her own shithead dirtbag countrymen ripped their own shit apart. The US didn't get involved until 1993, and that was because the civil war had degenerated into medieval warlords shit, and the skinnies were starving. We tried to save the rat skunks from their own shittiness, and we got the bodies of our soldiers dragged through the streets as a thank you.

It's amazing how these assholes can just flat out lie, and, not only doesn't it get held against them, they're lionized as heroes for telling the bold and brave mistruths which support the fictitious anti-American narrative.

It's fucking disgusting.
Somalia makes the worst parts of the Bronx look like one of those Sandles Resorts you see advertised on TV

She is so cute... millionaire turned into a billionaire can't read... I'm curious how much #orangemanbad dumped into the local NYC economy over the years compared to... no I said a Tasliker on the rocks not neat you idiot...

DiggerNick

Donator
Most of the candidates are embracing it. Harris and Warren are joining in on this specific bill.

And Booker & Gillibrand endorsed the idea before the details were announced.

EDIT: and here's the latest from Booker re: GND (Green New Deal), he's now a co-sponsor of the bill.

Cory Booker Compares the Green New Deal to Fighting Nazis, Moon Landing, Marshall Plan
Someone needs to tell that dumb bitch was an "existential threat" is.

Unless she's actually admitting that climate change isn't an ACTUAL real physical threat.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

Hold on just a second there. Allow me to draw your attention to...

Ocasio-CORTEZ

The guy called himself a "conqueror". He toppled an entire civilization, and he didn't even bother to sugarcoat it.

She is so cute... millionaire turned into a billionaire can't read... I'm curious how much #orangemanbad dumped into the local NYC economy over the years compared to... no I said a Tasliker on the rocks not neat you idiot...
Please tell me someone told her to shut the fuck up. All the gaffes she has made in a very short period of time should not be lecturing. Yes yes we all know the bartender was/is the hidden hero with all the answers. Just like in the movies. Your stupid deal is criticized because it should be but let’s prop her up with her crazy ideas because we’ll we have nothing else.

Including they guys with face tattoos?

And liked banging white broads...

Ok dokes comrade...

Ya you might want to have a chat with Auntie Maxine about that...