the age factor

WNEWs GIRL

they should have a show where the younger listeners can go
they always have the show 21 and over and it sucks
the road shows seem like a lot of fun and i wanna go

------------------
I AM AN ANGEL
I AM YOUR RON AND FEZ MODERATOR

Well they had the Softball game but i think the reason they dont have alot of events where all ages can go to is cause its hard to find a spot where everyone can get in.

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

WNEWs GIRL

yeah i know how thats feels
hell we all know how that feels every time we all wanna go hang out and do something

ne way, i wish i couldve been at the game but i had a party to go to

------------------
I AM AN ANGEL

Well hopefully there will be another O&A event you can attend before its time for the Bikini Softball game.

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

WNEWs GIRL

yeah id so love to come, sinc ei stalk opie so much

i havent even been to one O&A event, patti is the real stalker here

------------------
I AM AN ANGEL

You and Fofo could be a tag team of stalkers she stalks Anthony and you stalk Opie.LOL

------------------

but i love you...o pie...here i bought you these fine candles when you light them they realase a toxic fume so me and you could be together forever....o..pie

Hey imoverherenow you think fofo will have anthony arressted?

Gonzo, without a doubt she was ready to call the cops on me yesterday when that gypsy thought i was Rikishi.

------------------
running down Fn christmas trees on the streets of NY

dude but i have to admit between sean, darth, wallst and myself we had good lines all night but you had line of the night with the rikishi comment. Kudos and i am not someone who is easily impressed

Thanks Gonzo you Rock!!!

------------------

Stalker?????Wnew's girl?????If she is a stalker then I am a nutcase. OK??? um oh wait a min. I am a nutcase But my Lil Sista is no stalker nor is FoFo.

------------------
IM NOT INSANE, REALLY IM NOT.
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.

FOFOLINA

YES I AM NOT A STALKER
AHH I AM LOSING THAT FEELING ON ANT HE IS STILL COOL.

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purssss 4 HER LITTLE SWEETY Metallica22 =)~

Ok sure you are not a stalker and OJ didnt kill Ron and Nicole!!!LOL

------------------