The Amazing Race 12!!!

ginaf20697

YAY! It's finally back and boy it looks like there are some real weirdos. And a lot of hotties too.

jagsfans

When are they going to finally give in and give us a team comprised of a normal person and his/her fat tongued, bowl cut, down syndrome sibling?

ginaf20697

I don't know but it would be a welcome relief to all these "dating" media whores.

ginaf20697

Love the asses leading asses.

Southtown

Glad that team is already gone. The guy was VERY annoying

ginaf20697

He sounded JUST like Ross the Intern. Creepy.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Hate the Goths already

askewcore

Why am I Mr. Sparkle?
Oh boy do I hate the goths. The blacks have to be the favorites. They are smart and have the natural athletic ability that comes with pigmentation.

JMCC

So far none of the teams are worth rooting for, but I'm glad that team was eliminated, they were annoying, especially the gay.

Best line of the show, Chinese dad tell his daughter "who's your daddy"

domelogic

Hate the Goths already
every fucking line out of their mouths is a goth joke. fucking annoying. are they both guys? i missed some of the show and really dont know.

who got the boot?

DeltaPin

Donator
Oh boy do I hate the goths. The blacks have to be the favorites. They are smart and have the natural athletic ability that comes with pigmentation.
Missed most of the show last night, what did the black brother & sister fuck up to fall behind?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Missed most of the show last night, what did the black brother & sister fuck up to fall behind?
Booked Business Class instead of Econ
I hope Vxyn (the goth chick) is a girl...her tits were hanging out all episode and was a great down shirt shot as she climbed the rope ladder...I got a chubbie

every fucking line out of their mouths is a goth joke. fucking annoying. are they both guys? i missed some of the show and really dont know.
The one with the pink hair is a girl (Vixen). The guy has black hair and is much skinner (Kynt).

I don't really like them a whole lot. I want the Chinese pair to win.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
The one with the pink hair is a girl (Vixen). The guy has black hair and is much skinner (Kynt).

I don't really like them a whole lot. I want the Chinese pair to win.
agreed...I like Who's your Daddy!

DeltaPin

Donator
Booked Business Class instead of Econ
I hope Vxyn (the goth chick) is a girl...her tits were hanging out all episode and was a great down shirt shot as she climbed the rope ladder...I got a chubbie
Thanks

Can't really get into many of these teams. I do like that the one blonde chick is going to have a full blown nervous breakdown one of these weeks & hopefully commit suicide.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Thanks

Can't really get into many of these teams. I do like that the one blonde chick is going to have a full blown nervous breakdown one of these weeks & hopefully commit suicide.
She was close last night...If I were her guy..1 of 3 things would have happened...A) a punch to the face... B) Just ditch her somewhere...C) All of the Above.

Joey Bond

Huddla Huddla Huddla
Anyone paying attention to that team with the grandad/grandson well has anyone else noticed that the kid is making his gramps do the majority of the work

Southtown

Anyone paying attention to that team with the grandad/grandson well has anyone else noticed that the kid is making his gramps do the majority of the work

Well maybe since they each have to do equal amount of tasks when they get to a task and the old man thinks he can do it he does. That way they dont get in a pinch where the old man has to do something he might have a hard time doing,costing them alot of time.

I dont think they kid is lazy, if you notice he carries his grandfathers bag pretty much all the time.

ginaf20697

My husband always asks me why we don't apply. I told him if we did we'd be the stereotypical couple with the asshole guy and cunty girl. Fun and divorce court ensues!

Southtown

My brother and I were going to apply for the next one,but since I work for Disney I cant. I couldnt believe it when I was told. Sure Disney owns ABC but not CBS,so I was really suprised.

Anyways, we are hoping that they do another one after the next one because I wont be a Disney employee then.

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
I want the Chinese pair to win.
They kind of deserve it. Having a hernia can take the fun out of touring the third world. (I think) it would be the first parent-child team to win.

chinese grandad is like a human fortune cookie that works a little too hard at it...But you have to root for him, he got a hernia the first show

oh, and as far as the show in 2 weeks..

it looks like the go to italy, and the fast forward they teases for the grandpa and son is some kind of absurd art sculputre they have to do...You can read Fabro in the place they are in. His is an italian sculpture who interestingly enough appears to have died shortly after this was maybe filmed...or i am all wrong :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciano_Fabro

askewcore

Why am I Mr. Sparkle?
chinese grandad is like a human fortune cookie that works a little too hard at it...But you have to root for him, he got a hernia the first show

No I dont. I hate that fucking old slope. I hope they go to Vietnam and his roadblock is for the old man to play Russian Roullette with Christopher Walken.

Top Bottom