The American Dream is a Spooky Ghost... Woooooo!

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
http://wjbf.com/2015/06/11/wwes-dusty-rhodes-dead-at-69/

STAMFORD, Conn. (AP) — WWE says Virgil Runnels, a former professional wrestler known by his fans as Dusty Rhodes, has died. He was 69.

The company says Runnels died Thursday, but a spokesman declined to say where or how he passed away, saying the family had not authorized the release of that information.

Runnels, who also went by the nickname “The American Dream,” was a member of the WWE Hall of Fame, and held the NWA championship three times. He became famous during the height of wrestling’s popularity in the 1970s and 1980s, appearing in signature yellow polka dot tights with his sidekick “valet” Sapphire.

He also was the father of two other famous WWE wrestlers: Dustin Runnels, better known as Goldust, and Cody Runnels who wrestles under the name Stardust.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
I dont even watch wrestling and I knew hed been dead for ages.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Neither do I. Probably why I thought it was news. Like I said, my bad.

sillyfuck

Wackbag Uncle Tom
The piling on that is coming may bring Franko out of hiding. Well played Mojo.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Do you think Mojo knows the best dance til you drop songs? How many fell from the Chicken Dance alone?
If Kool & The Gang's Celebration isn't on that list, I'll be a monkey's uncle.

Chip Spackler

Donator
Do you think Mojo knows the best dance til you drop songs? How many fell from the Chicken Dance alone?
The Cha-Cha Slide has probably claimed more victims, but only because it makes you want to murder the people dancing to it.

LiddyRules

Johny Charro Card Holder #1
If Kool & The Gang's Celebration isn't on that list, I'll be a monkey's uncle.
During an epic Born To Hand Jive remix, the music turns to Barber's Adagio for Strings as nails fall off, palms bleed, and wrists break.

Creasy Bear

Donator
During an epic Born To Hand Jive remix, the music turns to Barber's Adagio for Strings as nails fall off, palms bleed, and wrists break.
Macarena/Flight of the Bumblebee mashup... bodies strewn across the dance floor like the lunchroom of a school shooting massacre.

MojoDVDZ

Donator
No but I can tell you how many ladies were all over me during "Last Dance."

None.

Creasy Bear

Donator
I heard that DJ Mojo once whipped the crowd up into such a frenzy with Shake Senora, he had a conga line that stretched from the convention room of the Holiday Inn, across the lobby, and right out into the parking lot.

It might just be a myth though, part of the DJ Mojo legend.

LiddyRules

I heard that DJ Mojo once whipped the crowd up into such a frenzy with Shake Senora, he had a conga line that stretched from the convention room of the Holiday Inn, across the lobby, and right out into the parking lot.

It might just be a myth though, part of the DJ Mojo legend.
When DJ Mojo says "how low can you go", it's not a question, it's a challenge because he believes in you and wouldn't you know it? You can go lower.

Creasy Bear

Donator
I heard tell that DJ Mojo was the first DJ to ever pass out inflatable saxaphones.

That's what I heard.

Last edited:

LiddyRules

I heard tell that DJ Mojo was the first DJ to ever pass out inflatable saxaphones.

That's what I heard.
Right when the inflatable saxophone thing seemed to be getting stale and people were thinking Mojo might be a one trick pony, out comes the sunglasses.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Legend has it that DJ Mojo learned to speak spanish just so he could better lipsynch La Bamba.