The American Dream is a Spooky Ghost... Woooooo!

MojoDVDZ

Donator
I heard that DJ Mojo once whipped the crowd up into such a frenzy with Shake Senora, he had a conga line that stretched from the convention room of the Holiday Inn, across the lobby, and right out into the parking lot.

It might just be a myth though, part of the DJ Mojo legend.
Nah I didn't have any of that ethnic shit.
When DJ Mojo says "how low can you go", it's not a question, it's a challenge because he believes in you and wouldn't you know it? You can go lower.
You jackals make it sound so easy, but it takes a lot of skill and knowledge to be a DJ.

Here, smart guy - put these songs in order of when they should be played. "Hot Hot Hot", "Amazed", and "The Locomotion."

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line

You jackals make it sound so easy, but it takes a lot of skill and knowledge to be a DJ.

Here, smart guy - put these songs in order of when they should be played. "Hot Hot Hot", "Amazed", and "The Locomotion."
Locomotion, Hot Hot Hot (because as the train moves, it builds up energy, which can become heat), then Amazed (because science is amazing!)

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Legend has it that DJ Mojo hit them with Gloria Estefan's C'mon Baby Do the Conga four times in a row, and the crowd demanded an encore.
Skill and knowledge? Hmm. I figured it just took a lack of options... and pride.
I'm stumped. I don't even know where to begin. I'd just put on NIN's I wanna Fuck You Like an Animal for the bride and dad dance and make a hash of it.

MojoDVDZ

Donator
Locomotion, Hot Hot Hot (because as the train moves, it builds up energy, which can become heat), then Amazed (because science is amazing!)
Wrong. Only an idiot would play two dance line songs in the same night.

LiddyRules

Good luck getting another DJ job after pulling that stunt, friend.
What are your thoughts on using Max Richter's score for The Leftovers and Philip Glass's score for Legosi Dracula to set the mood?

LiddyRules

I never wanted the gig to begin with. I have my pride.
You think you have pride now? Imagine when you command two sides of the room to separate for Summer Loving and they comply. You will feel like a God, and your cock will be so turgid you'll wonder if it'll ever go down.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Wrong. Only an idiot would play two dance line songs in the same night.
What the frick is a dance line? Is that like that squaredancing shit the hayseeds do at their hoedowns?

Is The Macarena a dance line song, DJ Mojo?

Creasy Bear

Donator
Legend has it that DJ Mojo would force the bride and groom to do a Kenny and Dollyesque duet of Islands in the Stream... at gunpoint if he had to.

LiddyRules

Legend has it that DJ Mojo would force the bride and groom to do a Kenny and Dollyesque duet of Islands in the Stream... at gunpoint if he had to.
When the bride and groom have their first dance, DJ Mojo always lets out a single tear. No more, no less.

MojoDVDZ

Donator
What the frick is a dance line? Is that like that squaredancing shit the hayseeds do at their hoedowns?

Is The Macarena a dance line song, DJ Mojo?
@Jacuzzi Billy called me stupid, and this guy doesn't know the difference between a line dance and a dance line.

MojoDVDZ

Donator
When the bride and groom have their first dance, DJ Mojo always lets out a single tear. No more, no less.
Fuck that, bro. I don't cry at weddings like some woman.

Unless the bride dances with her dad to "Butterfly Kisses." That shit gets me every time. But the bridesmaids love it when you show some emotion.

Creasy Bear

Donator
@Jacuzzi Billy called me stupid, and this guy doesn't know the difference between a line dance and a dance line.
Okay, since DJ Mojo is too smug in his sacred DJ knowledge to explain to us mere mortals what the fuck a dance line is, I went and google imaged "dance line"... and it showed me a bunch of pictures of hayseeds dancing around wearing their nigger-hatin' hats.

So I guess the google isn't privy to the arcane DJ lingo either.

LiddyRules

Okay, since DJ Mojo is too smug in his sacred DJ knowledge to explain to us mere mortals what the fuck a dance line is, I went and google imaged "dance line"... and it showed me a bunch of pictures of hayseeds dancing around wearing their nigger-hatin' hats.

So I guess the google isn't privy to the arcane DJ lingo either.
The term Conga Line is for pleebs.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Legend has it that DJ Mojo's gigs were so high energy that the courts ordered him to stop playing The Electric Slide after a series of gruesome electrocutions occurred.

LiddyRules

Legend has it that DJ Mojo's gigs were so high energy that the courts ordered him to stop playing The Electric Slide after a series of gruesome electrocutions occurred.
Would you say that that ruling was shocking?