The American Dream is a Spooky Ghost... Woooooo!

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? You quoted my answer and posed the same question. Wow, I thought I'd seen the biggest of the retardation on this board. Congrats, you found a sub-basement.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I wonder who he has on the non-faggot list.
I was actually referring to the actual gay folks on this site in my comment; but if we're talking figurative faggottry, you're not among them. Your wit overcomes your assholery so I don't consider you irrelevant.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? You quoted my answer and posed the same question. Wow, I thought I'd seen the biggest of the retardation on this board. Congrats, you found a sub-basement.
Mojo Slam!

Lord Zero

http://wjbf.com/2015/06/11/wwes-dusty-rhodes-dead-at-69/

STAMFORD, Conn. (AP) — WWE says Virgil Runnels, a former professional wrestler known by his fans as Dusty Rhodes, has died. He was 69.

The company says Runnels died Thursday, but a spokesman declined to say where or how he passed away, saying the family had not authorized the release of that information.

Runnels, who also went by the nickname “The American Dream,” was a member of the WWE Hall of Fame, and held the NWA championship three times. He became famous during the height of wrestling’s popularity in the 1970s and 1980s, appearing in signature yellow polka dot tights with his sidekick “valet” Sapphire.

He also was the father of two other famous WWE wrestlers: Dustin Runnels, better known as Goldust, and Cody Runnels who wrestles under the name Stardust.
He died 2 years ago, stupid.
Jesus Christ, Joey. You swan-dived into this barrel.

Lord Zero

Breaking news, guys.

http://edition.cnn.com/2001/US/09/11/worldtrade.crash/story.html

Terror attacks hit U.S.
Posted: September 11, 2001

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Terrorists struck the United States Tuesday morning in harrowing, widespread attacks that included at least three commercial jet crashes into significant buildings.

• In the first attack, a plane hits the north tower of the World Trade Center in Manhattan shortly before 9 a.m., followed by another plane into the second tower about 20 minutes later. Both towers later collapse.

• About an hour later, a plane crashes into the Pentagon, part of which later collapses.

• American Airlines tells CNN that it lost two planes, both en route to Los Angeles: American Flight 11 from Boston with 81 passengers and 11 crew aboard is lost. This is believed, but not confirmed, to have been one of the planes that crashed into the trade center. ... American Flight 77, a Boeing 757 from Washington Dulles airport to Los Angeles with 58 passengers and six crew is unaccounted for. Witness says plane that hit Pentagon was an American Airlines Boeing 757.

• United Airlines loses two planes: United Airlines Flight 93 airliner headed from Newark, New Jersey, to San Francisco, crashes near Somerset, Pennsylvania -- police say initial reports indicate no survivors. ... United confirms the crash of Flight 175 from Boston to Los Angeles with 56 passengers and seven crew aboard. It's possible, but not confirmed, that this is the second plane that hit the World Trade Center.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Breaking news, guys.

http://edition.cnn.com/2001/US/09/11/worldtrade.crash/story.html

Terror attacks hit U.S.
Posted: September 11, 2001

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Terrorists struck the United States Tuesday morning in harrowing, widespread attacks that included at least three commercial jet crashes into significant buildings.

• In the first attack, a plane hits the north tower of the World Trade Center in Manhattan shortly before 9 a.m., followed by another plane into the second tower about 20 minutes later. Both towers later collapse.

• About an hour later, a plane crashes into the Pentagon, part of which later collapses.

• American Airlines tells CNN that it lost two planes, both en route to Los Angeles: American Flight 11 from Boston with 81 passengers and 11 crew aboard is lost. This is believed, but not confirmed, to have been one of the planes that crashed into the trade center. ... American Flight 77, a Boeing 757 from Washington Dulles airport to Los Angeles with 58 passengers and six crew is unaccounted for. Witness says plane that hit Pentagon was an American Airlines Boeing 757.

• United Airlines loses two planes: United Airlines Flight 93 airliner headed from Newark, New Jersey, to San Francisco, crashes near Somerset, Pennsylvania -- police say initial reports indicate no survivors. ... United confirms the crash of Flight 175 from Boston to Los Angeles with 56 passengers and seven crew aboard. It's possible, but not confirmed, that this is the second plane that hit the World Trade Center.
I hope it doesn't take years to kill the guy responsible!