The American Dream is a Spooky Ghost... Woooooo!

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Breaking news, guys.

http://edition.cnn.com/2001/US/09/11/worldtrade.crash/story.html

Terror attacks hit U.S.
Posted: September 11, 2001

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Terrorists struck the United States Tuesday morning in harrowing, widespread attacks that included at least three commercial jet crashes into significant buildings.

• In the first attack, a plane hits the north tower of the World Trade Center in Manhattan shortly before 9 a.m., followed by another plane into the second tower about 20 minutes later. Both towers later collapse.

• About an hour later, a plane crashes into the Pentagon, part of which later collapses.

• American Airlines tells CNN that it lost two planes, both en route to Los Angeles: American Flight 11 from Boston with 81 passengers and 11 crew aboard is lost. This is believed, but not confirmed, to have been one of the planes that crashed into the trade center. ... American Flight 77, a Boeing 757 from Washington Dulles airport to Los Angeles with 58 passengers and six crew is unaccounted for. Witness says plane that hit Pentagon was an American Airlines Boeing 757.

• United Airlines loses two planes: United Airlines Flight 93 airliner headed from Newark, New Jersey, to San Francisco, crashes near Somerset, Pennsylvania -- police say initial reports indicate no survivors. ... United confirms the crash of Flight 175 from Boston to Los Angeles with 56 passengers and seven crew aboard. It's possible, but not confirmed, that this is the second plane that hit the World Trade Center.
Too soon?

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Yeah, that's not how that works. It ends when it stops being fun for us.
Wrong. You can end any bus throwing by saying "Aw shucks! I goofed! LOL!" Then we all hug because it's all about having a good time where nobody's feelings are hurt!

Lord Zero

Wrong. You can end any bus throwing by saying "Aw shucks! I goofed! LOL!" Then we all hug because it's all about having a good time where nobody's feelings are hurt!
I don't want to call you out and ruin our good vibes, Liddy, but I suspect you're being somewhat less than 100% genuine here.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Having a hard time coming up with anyone named Joe who isn't a blithering dolt.

whammy_kablammy

9/11/01- I'll Never Forget
Come on guys, give Joey a break. I heard he found a safe in his basement & has been debating for a while whether or not to open it.

Maybe he can ask Wackbag for advice.