The annual list of toys that will kill your kids.

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
Shouldn't bikes and skateboards be the top of this list every year? Way more kids will break an ankle or a wrist on a skateboard then some fruitcake playing with a mighty morphing power sword.

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
Shouldn't bikes and skateboards be the top of this list every year? Way more kids will break an ankle or a wrist on a skateboard then some fruitcake playing with a mighty morphing power sword.

Blasphemy

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
Don't get me wrong. I want more kids to bmx and skateboard then spending all day sitting inside watching tv or playing video games, but I'm just being honest about the injury rate. I agree with that old saying about chicks digging scars and glory is forever.

Twenty years later I still talk with my friends about things we did as kids outside, like making bike jumps, breaking in someplace to skateboard, crazy sledding accidents, diving off of bridges at the Jersey Shore, I've never once had a conversation about one of us getting the high score on Double Dragon.

Aug 12, 2005
PA
The question that immediately came to my mind was, "kids still play with Power Ranger stuff?" Apparently I've gone back in time 15 years.

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
The question that immediately came to my mind was, "kids still play with Power Ranger stuff?" Apparently I've gone back in time 15 years.
Power Rangers is one of those things that just won't go away. I don't even know where they show it. But there's like a new version of it every year.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Power Rangers is one of those things that just won't go away. I don't even know where they show it. But there's like a new version of it every year.
Speaking of which, is Barney still popular? Because I see it on a lot and never bothered to check if it's new episodes or the same episodes from 15 years ago.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Speaking of which, is Barney still popular? Because I see it on a lot and never bothered to check if it's new episodes or the same episodes from 15 years ago.
My 3 year old niece loves Barney. His videos make up majority of the programming she watches on Netflix.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
[video]http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi203922457/[/video]