LT The Anthony Cumia Show - 4/27/2015: No Thread until 4:43?

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Jeez louise.

Man, there's some amazing video coming out of Baltimore.

Makbeth

Does Maryland have castle doctrine laws?

I just tune in and he takes a call from a guy that says "do you think if they had a helicopter drop a big bucket of chicken would it help".

He pays an employee to screen calls right?

NotSoFast

Does Maryland have castle doctrine laws?
If I had to guess, I'd say no. Maryland is pretty much D. C. 's big sister. Filled with liberals. At least it was when I was up there in the military.

Mcgwire and Sosa rookie cards aren't even worth $15 each? Damn did the bottom of that market fall right the fuck out.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
This is one of the biggest current stories, if not the biggest, in the country, but Ant can't win for losing with shit like this.

"ALL HE DUZ IS TAWK ABOUT RACE!"

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Popping firehouses, keep it classy.

If police do something against their policy that gets somebody injured or killed, obviously the proper response is to loot, pillage, vandalize and injure cops.
That will really endear the Black race to law enforcement.

Jim Norton is right on this issue. The media really are firebugs. They LOVE a good riot and they are instrumental in causing them, publicizing them and justifying them.
Its a ratings bonanza every time. They don't care about the carnage. Its just "if it bleeds it leads" with these VULTURES.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
"Some guy down south shot a black kid because he didn't want him in the neighborhood, who knows what happened in that Zimmerman case."

Right. Who knows what happened during the biggest murder trial of the year? Its a fucking enigma.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
And we all know the media will do nothing but make excuses for zoo behavior and inflame the situation even further. But hey, at least the ratings will be great.

Bobobie

Will they call CVS a bunch of racists when they refuse to rebuild in that neighborhood?

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
When is the last time the National Guard got called in on White rioters? Just wondering.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
I think we're in Category 4 chimpout. Detroit, Watts, L.A. are the standard for 5.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
The mayor really cut the nuts off the police there, huh?

"That mayor cuckolded an entire police department!"

Bobobie

I'm streaming the Audio and video simultaneously because the video feed stalls constantly. I turned down the audio on the video feed. Everything looks out of sync when the video does run, but at least I'm not missing shit reloading the page.

Bobobie

Missed the first three hours 4-7. I'll check that out tomorrow.

Bobobie

That was pretty cool. Who would have thunk the stream was still going at 7PM.