LT The Anthony Cumia Show: 5/11/2015 - Ole Georgy Boy is in the News Again

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Happy Monday fuck-sticks!

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Ooh it'll be Shit on Opie Day with Rick Delgado after the show. Anthony toned the jet black down in his hair. He looks human again.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
When you say Bobby Moynihan is a fan of "the show," you mean The Opie and Anthony Show, just to clarify. I doubt he's a subscriber.

Makbeth

Autoblow 2. Who buys this shit? Does Ant think his entire subscription base are a bunch of forever alone rejects?

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
STOP MUMBLING YOUR WAY THROUGH SHIT! Fucking Christ.

evan152

I'm glad he bailed on that video, boy was it bad.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Won't play 4 minute Batman video. Plays the Gone with the Wind of ****** videos in its entirety.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Stinky's voice sounds like he's midway through a beheading. His uvula must look like a stalactite.

Won't play 4 minute Batman video. Plays the Gone with the Wind of ****** videos in its entirety.
Also in the same show that they were reporting on a completely fake article (tuned in at the middle of, if that's not what happened).

There are 4 people that we know of working on this show, can one or two of them fucking produce? Couldn't someone have watched the 4min Batman video to see that it wasn't worth running?

It came from a viewer mail segment for fucks sake, aka known as the send Ant a doll segment.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Also in the same show that they were reporting on a completely fake article (tuned in at the middle of, if that's not what happened).
Keith gave Anthony the story to see if he would catch it. At least I'd like to think he's not that stupid.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
And here's the "benchmark bit" highlight of the episode - 1950s Chinese stereotype with dollar store glasses.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Dear Opie,
The visual element is highly overrated.