LT The Anthony Cumia Show - 5/21/2015: Naked Hot Tub

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
Ooh, a lengthy discussion about speech and its repercussions. This is new ground for TACS.
Anthony does need some help. Maybe he could hire a couple of writers from Craig Kilborn's old Late Late Show staff.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Anthony does need some help. Maybe he could hire a couple of writers from Craig Kilborn's old Late Late Show staff.
Writers? Who are you kidding? Ant never needed a writer, but a second mic personality with a brain would likely help ... and a location that wouldn't make it a major chore for guests to be guests.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
Writers? Who are you kidding? Ant never needed a writer, but a second mic personality with a brain would likely help ... and a location that wouldn't make it a major chore for guests to be guests.
This. There isn't anybody on Earth that can stay captivating on their own for ten hours a week like he's been trying. I prefer TACS to O&J right now, but O&J has definitely been far less rigid or repetitive.

Ditto97

Professor of White Male Studies
Sounds like he'd be ripping someone off. :)

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
I was being facetious.