LT The Anthony Cumia Show: 5-6-2015 - Is Anthony trying to get caught?

Me too.

Not really, still practicing for the Adderall pitch to my doctor.
Maybe act like you don't want it. I didn't want to take a stimulant but with some coaxing from my doctor, here we are.

Bobobie

I was living and working in the Detroit right up until the Kwame Kilpatrick era and don't remember Chris Hanson at all. Coleman Young and Kwame and every person on the City Council were crooks.

You and Franko both.

No, I was evaluated by a licensed neurologist and psychiatrist over a significant period of time and diagnosed properly. Franko self diagnoses and sees a chiropractor to balance his humours or chakras or whatever.

Bobobie

If you want to hear some funny shit, Google Bill Bonds drunk.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Now the Aspergers chick is hugging a stranger? She has Aspergers as much as I have an eating disorder. Fucking faker.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
No, I was evaluated by a licensed neurologist and psychiatrist over a significant period of time and diagnosed properly. Franko self diagnoses and sees a chiropractor to balance his humours or chakras or whatever.
I'll have you know that Franko's chiropractor was voted "Best Doc" for three years running in New Castle Swinging' Singles Classifieds Ads Magazine. You can see his award in the January issue opposite the full-page ad for Franko's chiropractor's office.

Last edited:

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Now the Aspergers chick is hugging a stranger? She has Aspergers as much as I have an eating disorder. Fucking faker.
Are you a friend of Mia?

ericd

I'm a real fucko
Dang Ant looks like it's about time for another round of hair plu... , individually placed follicles

Last edited:
He should have run out of the house and gotten tackled by KtC.
I was so looking forward to that but then there was dumb Keith holding a boom mic.

Keith looks kind of like a young Raymond Reddington.

Bobobie

The chick in that video was very butch looking. How does she look in HD?

johnmd20

Donator
Not gonna lie, I thought I was going to be bored by Hansen. But it was really interesting. Pretty solid interview. Anthony's show is so much friggin' better when he has guests. he's a great interviewer and, obviously, really funny. When he's alone, well, it's black black black black black black black.