The Anthony Cumia Show

DonkeySausage

(not to be confused w/the "Donkey Sausage Chick")
Is there a live chat anywhere for the show, like UStream had for LFTC?

DonkeySausage

Something like that, or resurrect Instant Feedback would be nice. Keith or someone can man it maybe, cause there's a lot of buttons and shit for Ant to worry about.... and his other hand is in charge of the Guinness/wine glass.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
The easiest thing to do would be open a Twitter account just for the show.

DonkeySausage

Why didn't they think of that already?

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
I assume Ant is thinking about working instant feedback into the show at some point, the twitter idea seems nice and simple. There's probably way too much going on to think about that yet, I imagine.. Let him get settled and comfortable a while, once the show has established itself and the engineering part runs smoothly he'll probably do it.
He had his own private feedback in paltalk at the other show, so it certainly is something he uses.

Speaking of, is that whole paltalk thing gone from the Sirius show now that Ant isnt there? I never kept up since it went underground after the xm move..

DonkeySausage

I assume Ant is thinking about working instant feedback into the show at some point, the twitter idea seems nice and simple. There's probably way too much going on to think about that yet, I imagine.. Let him get settled and comfortable a while, once the show has established itself and the engineering part runs smoothly he'll probably do it.
He had his own private feedback in paltalk at the other show, so it certainly is something he uses.

Speaking of, is that whole paltalk thing gone from the Sirius show now that Ant isnt there? I never kept up since it went underground after the xm move..

I tried paltalk a couple of times, and didn't like the audio. since i cancelled sxm, i've just been getting 1 month free online trials.

I do wonder if he's put too much emphasis on the "guys who got in trouble for racial comments" this early in the shows run, and will now be radioactive in such he will never be able to get a job in regular media again.

Edit: If the view counts are anywhere near legit on his site, he may never need regular media. 100k views, even if its each viewer trying 4 times, at 6$/month is $150k/month

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
So, on Mr. Cumia's day off KtC is working with the developers on the following things.

1) Paypal.. Its been a lingering issue since day one and we are trying to get it done before Monday.
2) The audio archives. I said it would be up Friday and I am pressing them hard to deliver it
3) A site revamp. I said earlier in the week it was time for a revamp and the development team has been working hard on it in between broadcasting and improving the show.

Those 3 things are on the top of my list. They will all coincide together. We are looking to launch the new splash page with easier navigation and more content to improve The Anthony Cumia Show experience.

Anthony and I appreciate all the amazing support you have given us. As well as the sometimes harsh criticism from frustrations you the paying fans have had with certain issues. I take note of every one of them and on a daily basis Anthony personally reviews them with me and we conference call with our developers to keep on top of what we feel are the most important and pressing issues. If one paying customer isn't happy, we wont rest until their issue is resolved.

I hope that everyone was happy with the content of the week. Next week we start off with Big Jay Oakerson Monday and build from there.

Now I am heading off to the boat for a couple cocktails and maybe a little hookah. Ill still keep an eye on everything. But I wanted everyone to know that even when we aren't broadcasting, we are still listening.

KtC

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
So, on Mr. Cumia's day off KtC is working with the developers on the following things.

1) Paypal.. Its been a lingering issue since day one and we are trying to get it done before Monday.
2) The audio archives. I said it would be up Friday and I am pressing them hard to deliver it
3) A site revamp. I said earlier in the week it was time for a revamp and the development team has been working hard on it in between broadcasting and improving the show.

Those 3 things are on the top of my list. They will all coincide together. We are looking to launch the new splash page with easier navigation and more content to improve The Anthony Cumia Show experience.

Anthony and I appreciate all the amazing support you have given us. As well as the sometimes harsh criticism from frustrations you the paying fans have had with certain issues. I take note of every one of them and on a daily basis Anthony personally reviews them with me and we conference call with our developers to keep on top of what we feel are the most important and pressing issues. If one paying customer isn't happy, we wont rest until their issue is resolved.

I hope that everyone was happy with the content of the week. Next week we start off with Big Jay Oakerson Monday and build from there.

Now I am heading off to the boat for a couple cocktails and maybe a little hookah. Ill still keep an eye on everything. But I wanted everyone to know that even when we aren't broadcasting, we are still listening.

KtC
Keith seems like he is doing a great job but I'd still rather deal with a fat and sassy black woman.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Ok, if the AC Show enables PayPal, can I switch from Amex ... easily?

Frankie_b

Frankie_b

New site will go live in about an hour. They may be a slight outage until it's up. @anthonycumia

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Is there a live chat anywhere for the show, like UStream had for LFTC?
In one of the shows he mentioned "talking with the folks at Paltalk" for the instant feedback. Would imagine that would be another way to subscribe though. He needs to do it right to cut down on anonymous trolls just spamming the system with "BABBA BOOEY!!!" or other nonsense.

Frankie_b

In one of the shows he mentioned "talking with the folks at Paltalk" for the instant feedback. Would imagine that would be another way to subscribe though. He needs to do it right to cut down on anonymous trolls just spamming the system with "BABBA BOOEY!!!" or other nonsense.
I think he said that only ACS subscriber would have access to the room to stop people getting the show for free, but i think you'd still have to pay pal talk to see and broadcast video, which is gay.

If Ants show does have thousands of listeners when it's live a chat would be a pain in the cock to keep up with, LFTC chat would zip by at 100mph

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
New messageboard for all your ACS needs! They capitalize every singly word!

http://thecumiacollective.freeforums.net/
Looks like the server couldn't 'bear' the load ...

"We're really sorry about this, but due to an angry bear server issues we could not load this forum. Our technicians are aware of this problem and hope to have the Err Bear under control this situation sorted shortly!"

Three Hole Puncher

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh

"We're really sorry about this, but due to an angry bear server issues we could not load this forum. Our technicians are aware of this problem and hope to have the Err Bear under control this situation sorted shortly!"
I burnt the motherfucker down :cool:.

Yessssss!

Ballbuster1

Cute I am.
Wackbag Staff
Nobody is off limits for Ant.
No suits to tell him what to do.