The Anthony Cumia Show

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I don’t use the site but I’ll have a look. The new app is coming out soon. They also changed the company that stores all their shit for the better, supposedly.

What a failure. A sure sign it’s failing and Ant is broke!
Hopefully it will smooth out some of the streaming

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
Just a note from the other side,

The RSS feeds have changed to new ones, neither old or new ones currently work. The Android and Web apps will stream, but nothing seems to save for offline viewing and listening. Some devices had to be linked to your account via the website, Firestick and FireTV, but that link doesn't go where it used to. Keith says the RSS feeds are being fixed sometime tonight and should be available tomorrow. I used to be able stream via the web app on my Firestick, but the new website doesn't seem to work with Firefox or Silk.

Aug 10, 2004
When you look at the Amazon link for his book in the description it says he has over 100k subscribers. I was a little surprised it was that many. Dont get me wrong I am happy for him and all that. Anyone else surprised its that high?

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
When you look at the Amazon link for his book in the description it says he has over 100k subscribers. I was a little surprised it was that many. Dont get me wrong I am happy for him and all that. Anyone else surprised its that high?
The book should have a blurb quote on it that says: "I would say something here but I can't because I am dead." - Patrice O'Neal

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Anthony has a book?

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
I noticed that 100k number too, I don't subscribe but good for Ant if that's true, or even close

Never heard the co-author's names...who are they?

Mags

LDAR king
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
People are saying it’s really 1,000,000 but Ant’s being humble.

He’s a humble man.